Tangi on the 31st

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Here is my video from the match today - I felt this was my best match so far - great job setting this up everyone - I enjoyed metting ya'll

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

You shot Stage 3 exactly like I did-- without fighting every reload, and having to move your feet back inside the fault lines/boxes.

And my ridiculous trigger freeze on the Classifier made yours look like nothing!

I actually shot pretty darn well today. I just did EVERYTHING else terribly... Silver lining? I owned the props.

AlphaMike

A67704
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Ms
    I had a great time as well at this match and will be back for the next one. However, Cliff and Spanky did reminded me that I am still a "C" shooter but I did manage to sneek around them on at least one stage. Everyone gets lucky once in a while. ;)

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I had a great time as well at this match and will be back for the next one. However, Cliff and Spanky did reminded me that I am still a "C" shooter but I did manage to sneek around them on at least one stage. Everyone gets lucky once in a while. ;)
    And Cliff reminded me that I am still a "B" shooter (technically :rofl:).

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I thought the rule was anything over 15% of your current classification would not be used, have they changed that?
    I think that is one of those things where usually they go in unless you contest them based on that.

Otherwise my 100% wouldn't have gone in based on that alone.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I think that is one of those things where usually they go in unless you contest them based on that.

Otherwise my 100% wouldn't have gone in based on that alone.

I saw that was being counted, Mr. A class. Wasn't that the one with the messed up poppers? Just waiting for the next cycle to get it corrected, or what?

Let it be know that I watched that video a dozen times, and I STILL think you'd have shot that well with the smaller poppers.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I saw that was being counted, Mr. A class. Wasn't that the one with the messed up poppers? Just waiting for the next cycle to get it corrected, or what?

Let it be know that I watched that video a dozen times, and I STILL think you'd have shot that well with the smaller poppers.
    Yes and yes. More like praying they get it fixed this time (since A4 is before the September update). :rofl:

And uh, no. :o

Top Bottom