Tangi Special USPSA Match this Sunday 10/13/2013

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alpharic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    From Mr. Allen Hoover:
    To: All Shooters
    Ref: Special IPSC Match (in place of the steel match)
    Where: Tangi in Amite
    When: Sunday the 13th
    Time: 9:00 AM

Need more practice in IPSC just before the Gator Classic? Then come on over to Tangi this coming Sunday and engage some really new and challenging stages that we have put together for your benefit. Round count with 5 stages is around 138. We expect a large turnout so if you want to preregister, send me all the info needed, i.e., name, division, class, major, minor and that way you will be completely in the system ready to shoot the match. All you need to do is come and sign the sheet and pay your fee, that’s all.

Thanks and hope to see most of you there.
    Hoov
    PS. We still have quite a few members who have not renewed their membership. Please bring enough money for membership and match fees if you are one of them. This is October and membership renewal was in July. Membership cost $25.00 single and $35.00 family which allows you to shoot for only $15.00. Non-members shoot for $25.00 unless it is your first time at Tangi, which only cost $5.00.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula

It was an awesome warmup for the Gator. Not an open target around. The most hard cover and no shoots I have ever seen at TPS at one time. Wish I would have shot better but definitely had a great time.

ahoover123

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Glad you had a good time, Gump. Thank you for posting it and the video for all to see.

Allen Hoover, TPS

It was an awesome warmup for the Gator. Not an open target around. The most hard cover and no shoots I have ever seen at TPS at one time. Wish I would have shot better but definitely had a great time.

Top Bottom