Television and Moniter disposal. Where?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    I'm cleaning out my back room getting prepared to move and realized I have a old tv and a computer monitor to get rid of and I have no clue where to take them. I'm renting a dumpster for some minor demolition debris but they won't take them there, and I dont know if they will pick them up in the normal trash unless I dismantle them and get rid of one piece at a time. Hell I also have 2 old trailer tires to get rid of come to think of it. Crap. So where can I get rid of this stuff at so I don't have to transport it back to Mississippi.

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    Call big box electronic stores. They might take them for free. Best buy I think might charge. Could also try computer repairmen around your area. They could use them for parts.

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Call DS city hall and ask about any special hazardous waste collection progams. Hammond sponsors two collection days where citizens can bring there tires, fluorescent tubes, paint, electronics etc. for proper recycling or disposal. If your city doesn't offer such a program, maybe it would be a good time to start.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    We contacted a Veterans Group who came and picked up two old (but still working) TV's from the house, just had to set them out and put a note for them. I think it was Vietnam Veterans or something like that.

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If they work, bring them to goodwill. Get a reciept and add the value to your charatable donations come tax time.

+1 why not? If the time is there, donate it. If it is to much of a hassle Joseph's storehouse with miracle place church will come a pick then up.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    There is a place near old Goudchaux's on Main Street in BR that takes stuff like that.

I dumped an old cpu, etc, and they took good care of me.

I found it in the phone book, I think.

:eh:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Couldn't you just go to a dumpster behind a mcdonalds or something and throw it in? Isn't there a dump in Mandeville you could bring everything to?

Top Bottom