Terrilynn Monette Found

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyDiego

Lefty Diego
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    West of the Pecos
    On the morning of Day 98, Michaud, the leader of the Slidell Police Department's dive team, went to Bayou St. John on his 17-foot boat during his free time. Scanning the waters with a portable sonar device, he found a submerged car close to a bridge at the corner of Harrison Avenue and Wisner Boulevard.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    This reminds me of a story from the '80s.

A woman disappeared on her way to BR to enroll in LSU's graduate school. They traced her to NO thru credit card receipts, but she never showed in BR.

A while later a sharp-eyed deputy noticed damage to the vegetation along a canal on the side of I-10 near the Ascension/St. James border. Sure enough, the car and what was left of her body were in the canal.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Went out to dinner last night with a group, one of whom lives in the area and has been keeping up with the story. He was concerned about an inconsistency. NOPD had reported that she turned left on Wisner, not right, based on video from traffic cameras. She would have either had to make a U turn and cross the intersection without being seen on the cameras, or the car floated 4 blocks in the opposite direction... Plus a dive group from TX had already searched that area.
    I guess odder things have happened.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    ^^^Could be. There were 10 conversations going at the same time... I just caught that the car was found opposite where it was supposed to be.

Top Bottom