texas Az. border wars!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    People are use to being spoon-fed the news. Not willing to look into it themselves. Seems this site is full of these types. you never see a "wow thats interesting, ima look into that"

its usually a "WRONG, thats stupid! Who is your source?! Your dumb!"

The amount of liberal yuppie thinking on this site blows my mind. Especially for people who claim to be gun owners. You want sources? Do a google search and see about amillion sources pop up.

A good rule of thumb I have found is document, document, document...then be ready to hear TINFOIL for a week ...maybe it's just me though

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    But that was true...I heard the story from a guy that knew somebody at the party.

...and it was a 5-speed not 4.

I heard 6-speed automatic with the new S/W shifter knob sold by Bass Pro.. I heard it from a guy that knew a guy that was friends with a guy that was friend with a guy of the guy you probably heard it from.:)

SGS1002.jpg

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    I also heard it in 1976, the car was a Camaro.
    About the same time I heard about the Corvette that the guy had blown his brains out inside, and the dealer was trying to sell it for $100 because they just could not get the smell out.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    :hi5::cheers:Just the truth, maybe you cant handle the truth....no bashing , noway! Read explore the facts.....Ill just consider the source...

The truth according to whom? As mentioned, you've shown no sources, no proof, nothing. You made a claim and if you expect anyone to believe it you must show some type of supporting evidence.

Bigfoot and Santa Clause are REAL, and that IS the truth, if you don't believe it then maybe you can't handle the truth.

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    I'll go ahead and be the first to say it:
    If you believe more than three quarters of the stuff posted ANYWHERE online you are an idiot. If it's not from a verified credible source, or you cite wikipedia, and you believe it... You are an idiot/dumb/moronic/stupid/braindead/retarded/etc.

Also, I beginning to notice a pattern: poor grammar = poor judgement. And THESE people own guns!

bayoulongbowman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    az, AND TX. BE CAREFUL...Im out lata...marco sorry for my spelling and crap, Im a old fart and dont do computers much . Remember Older the violin sweeter the music. God bless America.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Most of what I'd say has been covered. We don't need internet rumors passed off as news, even if it puts Obama in a bad light. If you have some important story to tell us... provide sources!!! If it's real, someone is going to be talking about it. You may have to read between the lines, but some random email or gossip is not worth anyones time.

I want to know about stuff that is real and can be confirmed.

People are use to being spoon-fed the news. Not willing to look into it themselves. Seems this site is full of these types. you never see a "wow thats interesting, ima look into that"

its usually a "WRONG, thats stupid! Who is your source?! Your dumb!"

The amount of liberal yuppie thinking on this site blows my mind. Especially for people who claim to be gun owners. You want sources? Do a google search and see about amillion sources pop up.

Problem is, there is too much useful information to go through to be bothered by BS information. If you learned about it, you can provide a source while you are telling us about it. I don't run my mouth about something I don't know about, nor do I post that way. You shouldn't either.

Sorry, but you either know about it or you don't.... if you don't have a good source, are you going to rely on the information? You seem to be advocating the position that it's okay to rely on information with no source.

Top Bottom