The answer to gun control in 2 steps.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Stop production of millions of firearms within the USA
    Stop importing all the millions annually
    Problem solved.
    The police departments nationally reclaim a million or so yearly
    Eventually they will all disappear.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Problem solved.

I like this idea better: give everyone a gun, and absolve civil litigation proceedings filed by anyone that was shot, robbed, raped, etc without carrying a firearm. Their self defense was in their own hands, and they waived liability by refusing to protect themselves.

I imagine that it'll operate kind of like people that get hit by cars while jaywalking. No, they can't sue the driver anymore ... you should have been in a vehicle of your own. Or at least, if you HAD been in a vehicle, yes, they are liable for damages. Since you waived any defense or protection by failing to use your own vehicle, you've rendered them immune to civil damages. (not criminal)

My theory works. Yours has a dramatic flaw (biden is that you?).

By your math (1mil a year reclaimed), it'll take 320 years to get America gun free(-ish). For those that don't know better, that would take longer than the age of our country.

It also presumes that police departments nationwide would be willing or capable to reclaim your 1m... separate rant.

Last edited:

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    Problem solved.

Step 1: Pick a country that has strict gun control.

Step2: Move your ass there.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Shelton's here don't understand sarcasm maybe?

idk, op looks like a regurgitated and less intelligent page 1 from "typical liberal fantasy theories" to me :dunno: I'm not around often enough anymore to sort through the comedians and liberals, so when I see dumb I'm calling it.

Last edited:

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    Did you really just come on a shooting enthusiast forum and spit out rabble about making guns disappear? I really don't know where people find the time to go out of their way to deliberately try and **** other people off. Go somewhere else with this crap. I can assure you nobody on this forum shares your opinion.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    idk, op looks like a regurgitated and less intelligent page 1 from "typical liberal fantasy theories" to me :dunno: I'm not around often enough anymore to sort through the comedians and liberals, so when I see dumb I'm calling it.

The OP is a semi-regular member. I assume that he believes that is a "novel" way that government could make the 2nd A impotent, and wanted to try to articulate it; but failed at it. :dunno:

For certain; it was a far cry from comedy! :D

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    He forgot to mention suspending the Constitution. Martial law and strict curfews would stop gun violence. Banning organized faith would stop church shootings as well.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    You all are completely missing the point. Show some kind of intelligence please. Wouldn't the first step be to stop the supply. This is not here to **** off anyone just to answer a simple question.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You all are completely missing the point. Show some kind of intelligence please. Wouldn't the first step be to stop the supply. This is not here to **** off anyone just to answer a simple question.

Easy Ghost Rider! The Wabbit already crunched the numbers. Unless you are worrying about your great, great, great, grandchildren; a million per year ain't going to get it done any time soon. ;)

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

The first step would be amending the constitution to delete the 2nd amendment genius.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA

My issue isn't your post or even your point of view. If you truly believed or were passionate about which you spoke, you'd be able to make at least a toddler's attempt at defending your position. The reality is that you don't even know enough to be argued with. I'm not sure whether to laugh at the audacity, or cry at the fact that you're probably a registered voter.

Let me start with this: most of the guns you'd want removed are not coming in on a boat. 320million are already here. What you're saying is "lets stop letting it rain in the ocean. Cut off the supply, ya know?" And yes, your suggestion was equally laughable.

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I removed my first post, but what the hell is the point of this completely idiotic thread? I think Kengel2 got it right in post #2.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    This has nothing to do with the Constitution or gun ownership. If all u jackwagons would stop running around like chickens waving your arms in the air and some wearing your billboard signs on bourbon street and u had one priority in life to answer this question , Where would u begin. I have a SEVERE Retarded nephew who I asked his opinion and he seemed to be smarter than 99% of the respondents here.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    No it has not hindered the drug trade. I don't endulge except through doctors meds but I know I would not have to travel 15 minutes away to pick up weed, heroin, or any controlled substance any time of day or night.

Top Bottom