The Discussion Continued

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I bet you have 5.11 clothes.

JR1572

You bet correctly. I like my 5.11 shirts and pants.

My wardrobe consists solely of Stryke long/shortsleeve shirts and Traverse pants. Because tools like pockets, parts like pockets and anything not an M4 mag likes pockets. Mags suck in pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Some people think Plank Rd is Mogadishu...

I'm Black, I live in Baton Rouge and I agree with this comment.

I work down Chippewa and I'll stop by John's Seafood for lunch. And once you cross Choctaw Blvd on Plank OR Scenic **** gets hinky as f&ck.

No need (or desire) to be there anywhere near dusk.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    You just can't see it directly. Definitely can tell its on if you're looking for the edges.

I know a couple LEOs and I can tell when they have soft armor on so it's hard for me to see how a true PC can be that concealed.

In fact the LEOs I know that have PCs leave them in the car 95% of the time.

Could you post some pics (or link) of that rig please?

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I used to work across from Tony's Seafood. I did not like to walk to my car at night.

Cannot blame you, brother.

It's not all of the people there just a healthy enough population of mouth breathers who are victims of a ****ed up subculture. By the time they are teens a percentage will have fully "embraced the hate", as it were; they are feral.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I know a couple LEOs and I can tell when they have soft armor on so it's hard for me to see how a true PC can be that concealed.

In fact the LEOs I know that have PCs leave them in the car 95% of the time.

Could you post some pics (or link) of that rig please?

http://www.ar500armor.com/ar500-arm...ouches-black-x-large-11-x-14-plates-9258.html

Mine is bare, no pouches or padding. That page shows with padding installed. It is still bulky.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Cannot blame you, brother.

It's not all of the people there just a healthy enough population of mouth breathers who are victims of a ****ed up subculture. By the time they are teens a percentage will have fully "embraced the hate", as it were; they are feral.

I commend you, sir. I'm glad you haven't drank the kool-aid and see a situation for what it is instead of making excuses for it!

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I commend you, sir. I'm glad you haven't drank the kool-aid and see a situation for what it is instead of making excuses for it!

We can all blame who is bringing in the drugs and other crap. That affects us all. At the end of the day we make personal decisions. Doesn't alleviate the Vampyres at the top but it IS OUR LIVES isn't it?

That being the case investing in SELF and FAMILY tops stupid ****. That's the downfall.

Thanks for the kudos.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I think it's time for a pic so we can see for ourselves instead of taking your word for it... All we need to see is neck down
    I second this.

So you work for a security firm or what? What gear do you have on you while working?

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Top Bottom