The Following

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Anyone watching this show?

Disclaimer: I always have a problem of over-analyzing shows. Fortunately I don't let it get in the way of enjoying them.

Anyone notice how people in this show have an uncanny ability to escape crowded areas where they commit a murder? For example, last night when the blonde woman harpooned that woman in the diner and just waltzed out. I've seen people move their asses faster than that to dine and dash, not to mention the dozens of people gawking at the poor woman that she just skewered. And earlier in the season when the killer with the Poe mask set some dude ablaze at a hot dog stand. He literally waded through a crowd of people several rows deep after they all see him douse and roast this poor guy.

Not to mention the ninja-300lb-ginger cop, unfolding from the ceiling behind unsuspecting sorostitutes, or the lack of a safety feature on that nail gun used to put one through Kevin Bacon at 15 yards. Oh and the woman who thinks, "I just saw on the news that people with my first and last name are getting murdered in my area but let me open the door for the first person claiming to be a cop. No killer would think of that."

Phew. Good show though. Good overall story line. I recommend it.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I tried to watch it, it is quite a tortuous experience. I may be biased, but Fox teased this as the "Fringe" replacement and compared it to "The X Files", this show is not as advertised. More like a bad Mentalist knock off.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    my wife likes its and dvr's it for us to watch together, I'm so blessed right. I hate the fact that people do mindless stupid things like the op mentioned, but my wife says there are plenty stupid people out there who don't think like we do. I said your right and think God we're not that shallow with reality.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    My daughter watched Kevin Bacon in "Footloose " ,he became a house hold name in the 80' at my house . Tried watching the T.V.show ,"The Following " for the first few weeks however after seeing two men kissing ,my stomach turned and I said no more . I am much too old and set in my ways too see such values shattered . History, Discovery, Geography channels are part of my sheltered life .

LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    It's good, but nowhere near Person of Interest or Justified good> IMO

Justified may be the most perfect TV show of all time

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    It's good, but nowhere near Person of Interest or Justified good> IMO

Justified may be the most perfect TV show of all time

Man justified makes me want to drink Bourbon. And I haven't watched person of interest since the first season. Just fell off my radar.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom