The POTUS has lost Chicago ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    With the Rev turning against him
    and now Chicago ...

Too bad this wasn't their attitude BEFORE 2012.
    http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/14/chicago-resident-obama-will-go-down-worst-president

But his pal Holder still thinks;

*Though this nation has proudly thought of itself
    as an ethnic melting pot in things racial,
    we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways,
    essentially a nation of cowards

as well as pulling the Race Card for he and the POTUS just yesterday saying;

*There’s a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me,
    that’s directed at me [and] directed at the president,*
    Mr. Holder told ABC News.
    *You know, people talking about taking their country back.
    There’s a certain racial component to this for some people.
    I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver,
    but for some, there’s a racial animus.*

People criticize us....and that's racist.
    People talking about taking their country back...and that's racist.

/

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Unfortunately, this small gathering represents a minute percentage of how blacks and PL's really feel about this pretender. The corrupt media will never admit this failure. EVER! And worse yet, they will never allow this sentiment to permeate their precincts.

What can be gained is an effort by Independents to reach out to blacks and get them to understand that democrats and PL's are the new slave masters.

As for Holder, he's a criminal! Nuff said.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    He is right to a small extent. Some people don't like him because he is black. The vast majority of people who don't like him base that opinion on him being a lying sack of ****. It is a lot easier to attack one than the other.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    I don't like Holder cause he won't do his damn job, instead he's on the news talking about Race. He needs to quit trying to play the Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton cards!

And I don't like Obama since he's driving the country into a debt level we'll never pay back as well as destroying every aspect of the capitalist society we've built up. And because I don't want to end up in a Communist society.

So I guess I'm a racist.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Obama and the Dems haven't lost Chicago or any other hellhole .

Indeed. They just double down. We are living the greatest Martingale scheme ever attempted. Someone please tell those idiots that, sooner or later, you ALWAYS either run out of money or up against the table limit. Either way, the most you can win is the amount of your first bet.

Last edited:

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    His man Rahm is likely to get the boot.
    Of course they'll prolly elect somebody
    even less qualified, though. :D

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Urban Democrats have always opposed foreign aid while neglecting the inner city. This time it is even worse since the President wants to spend billions on these foreigners while Chicago gets worse. They must have thought that with Rham E and Obama "in their corner" they would be taken care of. Now they know that was never the plan and are now being treated like spent whores. I understand their position. At least they know that they have been betrayed.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I don't get their disappointment or anger. Did none of those fools see how well he didn't care for his own blood. Aunt Tootie or brother George.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    They never noticed his neglect for his own relatives. It was under reported in the liberal media. It is very hard to miss when tens of thousands of people are being bused in and billions are being spent on these foreigners. Their man is in the White House and he is not delivering.
    These Obama voters see him catering to people who did not even vote for him. They now know that he got what he wanted from them and no longer cares.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Obama and the Dems haven't lost Chicago or any other hellhole .

No, they haven't...While I can definitely empathize with their feelings on foreign aid, sadly, their anger is somewhat misguided. If they want to fix the problems of Chicago, they need to start at the local level and quit voting the status quo. And even if Obama dumped money into Chicago, the people would never see a dime of it. Chicago was a political stepping stone for Obama and nothing more.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No, they haven't...While I can definitely empathize with their feelings on foreign aid, sadly, their anger is somewhat misguided. If they want to fix the problems of Chicago, they need to start at the local level and quit voting the status quo. And even if Obama dumped money into Chicago, the people would never see a dime of it. Chicago was a political stepping stone for Obama and nothing more.

I don't know about that. He owed somebody something. Look into how many millions of dollars Illinois received and is still yet to get to keep Asian Carp out of the Great Lakes. What a con job!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom