The riots have begun..."F*** Trump"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    https://www.rt.com/usa/365957-oregon-university-election-riot/

Hundreds of protesters have gathered in Eugene and Portland, Oregon, to demonstrate against President-Elect Donald Trump, following the announcement of election results.
    Students are seen walking out of their dorms and onto campuses shouting “F**k Trump” and “Bitch!”

Oregon has become one of the states that saw Hillary Clinton win, and users took to Twitter to express their outrage online.

giphy.gif

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    CRY BABIES! If things didn't go my way, I'd still be right here in my office chair, just not as elated as I am right now.

That is the difference between adults and children. I would be at work as well... probably not wearing the American Flag tie that I have on, but I'd be here!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Students are shouting "bitch"? LOL should we call the swat team?

Taser 12ga to the face.

18s0etz3yifu1jpg.jpg

I thought it was funny seeing that they are burning trash cans in the street. It's like they want to be bad, but made sure Smokey the Bear didn't cite them for a wildfire.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I think it's time to throw idiots like that in jail. Peaceful protest is okay, but burning **** and breaking other people's stuff is a crime. These children need to be taught a lesson and how to behave.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I think it's time to throw idiots like that in jail. Peaceful protest is okay, but burning **** and breaking other people's stuff is a crime. These children need to be taught a lesson and how to behave.

Did the article mention them burning things and breaking things?

I must have read over it too fast b/c all I saw was chanting and blocking traffic.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

I must have read over it too fast b/c all I saw was chanting and blocking traffic.

I heard it on the radio on my way in this morning.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Spoiled sniveling little brat children. It would go a long way toward getting them straight if they weren't living off their parent's teet and had to actually work for what they have.

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans

Burning trash cans and blocking traffic. One person got run down trying to lead protestors onto a freeway in California. Sadly lived with "major injuries", though that could mean anything from paraplegic to a broken leg.

They look pretty anemic as far as things to. I'm kind of disappointed to be honest. They're perfectly ignorable and really only affecting people in Seattle and California and Portland that votes against Trump anyway, and I really don't care if they burn those places down. What do you expect to accomplish by blocking traffic in Berkeley of all places? It's like they're flagellating themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Burning trash cans and blocking traffic. One person got run down trying to lead protestors onto a freeway in California. Sadly lived with "major injuries", though that could mean anything from paraplegic to a broken leg.

They look pretty anemic as far as things to. I'm kind of disappointed to be honest. They're perfectly ignorable and really only affecting people in Seattle and California and Portland that votes against Trump anyway, and I really don't care if they burn those places down. What do you expect to accomplish by blocking traffic in Berkeley of all places? It's like they're flagellating themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/10/us/trump-election-protest-berkeley-oakland.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom