The riots have begun..."F*** Trump"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Millennials... All of them... They are like a plague.

10trumpprotest-master768.jpg

Maybe so but you have to give props where props are due.
    That guy in the front row with the gaudy backpack on sure does have one sweet neckbeard!
    He should be their poster boy...
    ;)

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

They will sell out just like the maggoty hippies did. Money TRUMPS everything else! They will learn that after college when student loans have to be paid and parents make them go to work.

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    Oooh....they mad!

Yeah but what are they going to do about it? **** and moan and inconvenience their own people and then...

Looks like that's just about it. How boring. Disappointing even. I'd have some more respect for them if they actually rioted or tried to do something seriously violent. Whatever they believe they don't believe in it enough to take a real risk on it. No courage in their convictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Yeah but what are they going to do about it? **** and moan and inconvenience their own people and then...

Looks like that's just about it. How boring. Disappointing even. I'd have some more respect for them if they actually rioted or tried to do something seriously violent. Whatever they believe they don't believe in it enough to take a real risk on it. No courage in their convictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure there was more violence when the SF Giants won the World Series.

PECEMKR

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    NOLA
    shut it down easy and peacefully

spray soap and water

and for several weeks order all coffee shops to serve black coffee only

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington

So they can get off Xbox and crawl out from mommy and daddy's basement to boo hoo about Trump but none of em can find a ****in' jobby-job?!! Get a ****in hair cut and PULL UP YOUR DAMN PANTS!! God I hate hipster doughe bag millennials

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    As much as I hated Obama winning I've respected the system and accepted it both times. Why can't the other side give the same respect?

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    As much as I hated Obama winning I've respected the system and accepted it both times. Why can't the other side give the same respect?

I was thinking the same exact thing! I don't remember any of this nonsense when he was elected TWICE. And they act like they are the peaceful ones, and we are the violent racists...

I guess since we have jobs, wives, kids & guns we don't go do stupid stuff to screw our lives up.

Last edited:

RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    "This is the reaction from a demographic that has been awarded " participation" trophies, they had papers graded with no RED pens or X's when they had wrong answers.. Dont like the result, ok well, that didnt count then, No one ever kept score of any youth games, they all ended in a Tie..If people in 2008 stood in the streets, burned flags, and held SIGNS " NOT MY PRESIDENT" that would of created RIOTS of epic proportions.. NEWS FLASH... there was an ELECTION HELD.. Plenty of notice given to all citizens...The Election occurred, 2 days ago, every one gloated that Hillary was going to win in a LAND SLIDE...The votes have been tabulated , WE as a COUNTRY are UNITED STATES of AMERICA... Either get in the boat and row..work, be PROUD . SUCK IT UP...Elections have WINNERS and LOSERS...we need to focus on getting back to focus on CITIZENS, VETERANS and our childrens futures...MOVE ON,MOVE FORWARD..." ~~ Coach B

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    "UNGOVERNABLE"

LOL... I can't wait to see how this ends.

DAMMIT, it was such a joyous morning for the BS community yesterday, and the liberals couldn't even let us have a day to revel in victory before they turned us back into our condescending, judgmental & grumpy selves.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I want it on the record that I am the first to use and coin the terms "left wing extremists" and "left wing extremism". I will, however, allow trump to use the terms and discuss how to stop them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom