The SCOTUS Ruling vs Who It Benefits Ultimately?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    I am really 50/50 on this -

Obama will obviously "toot his own horn on this" from here forward and the ones who wanted government control will reward him with a vote in November. He will inflate his ego further and try to appease more outside groups that want various liberal things hence they will vote for him

But

I see a lot of fed up people today who will turn out to vote against him especially with the fear that Obamacare is just a starting point and the fact that he might get two more justices in there with a 2nd term.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I am really 50/50 on this -

Obama will obviously "toot his own horn on this" from here forward and the ones who wanted government control will reward him with a vote in November. He will inflate his ego further and try to appease more outside groups that want various liberal things hence they will vote for him

But

I see a lot of fed up people today who will turn out to vote against him especially with the fear that Obamacare is just a starting point and the fact that he might get two more justices in there with a 2nd term.

Yep!

This November, more so than 4 years ago, more so than 2 years ago, we will clearly see just how Angry Americans Really are with their Government, or just how deeply asleep America really is. Either way, the Government is NOT to blame. We are. The problem is that those who are awake now, have to painfully deal with the extreme slow progression of watching everyone else wake up.

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Yep!

This November, more so than 4 years ago, more so than 2 years ago, we will clearly see just how Angry Americans Really are with their Government, or just how deeply asleep America really is. Either way, the Government is NOT to blame. We are. The problem is that those who are awake now, have to painfully deal with the extreme slow progression of watching everyone else wake up.

I don't see how we'll have the opportunity to make either of these clear given the options we'll have. This is almost a moot election.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Nothing- that's NOTHING- would be surprising in a second Obama term. I wouldn't even rule out an attempt by this crew to remove term limits for the White House.

Of course it seems unlikely- but I don't believe this man has a limit to his narcissism. So nothing would really be a shock.

Never say never.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I don't see how we'll have the opportunity to make either of these clear given the options we'll have. This is almost a moot election.

4 years of Romney will not equal the same as 4 more of Obama.

If Romney were to be elected, being a mere Republican would make the Stock Market jump.

Who owns more business's? Republicans and their voters? or Democraps and their voters?

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Polls show Obama Care is unpopular by 2/3 of Americans. What better issue to mobilize voters against him than his unpopular health care bill. And he said it was not a tax when it passed. Now the SCOTUS said it is a tax I can see the endless Romney ads with Obama repeating over and over this is not a tax. Yet SCOTUS said it was. And the court ruled states can opt out of the Medicaid expansion. Jindal has already said Louisiana will do just that. Gonna get real in the near future.

Top Bottom