The United States Postal Service...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I once had a UPS next day air package out for delivery. I watched from my office window as the UPS truck drove by without stopping. Then, on the tracking info, the status changed from Out for Delivery to Delivery Attempted. I called the hub and had to go pick it up the next morning in Port Allen because it had to be on a flight with me at 10:00. I now have a new UPS delivery person. Coincidence?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I once had a UPS next day air package out for delivery. I watched from my office window as the UPS truck drove by without stopping. Then, on the tracking info, the status changed from Out for Delivery to Delivery Attempted. I called the hub and had to go pick it up the next morning in Port Allen because it had to be on a flight with me at 10:00. I now have a new UPS delivery person. Coincidence?
    lol, awesome.
    But, they're nothing compared to the dreaded Fedex ninja!

TEB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Louisiana

I've had USPS do the same thing with packages too large to fit in the mailbox. I do a good bit of shipping with USPS, and at least 6 times in the last 2 months my shipments have sat in LA for weeks before finally leaving the state.

Also had another fantastic experience with FedEx. A package that was sent overnight, containing expensive live animals. I get up, check the tracking, and find it somehow ended up in Guadalajara... I'd imagine FedEx broke at least a few laws, as they were brought back into the country the next day.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    USPS

I got the worst mail lady there is. I told her I would be paying all my bills on line from now on, but I would make her stop at my box with trash mail. Now the only thing I get is trash mail and other peoples mail.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    A couple weeks ago I just happened to look out the window and saw a FedEx truck back out of the end of my driveway. I knew I wasn't expecting anything so I didn't pay any attention to it. A couple hours later I was going to leave and saw a box on the ground by my gate.
    It was my neighbor's Directv receiver sitting on the ground in the rain.

NickelPython357

Revolverist
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Baton Rouge, La.
    It just happened again. Tracking a package online, out for delivery today, waiting at home, package was left at door at 5 pm. All good right? I don`t know who`s door they left my package at , but it was not mine. %$&*$#@ usps ! Again I was lucky that it was just a 10 dollar zipper case for my tablet this time, a 12 dollar t-shirt the time before and an 8 dollar video game the time before that and so on and on. Chances are whoever got my package by mistake will not return it either. Several times I have had to hand deliver packages for others left at my door and I will always do so, but it is getting harder and harder to come across any common courtesy like that from my so called neighbors. We really don`t have neighbors anymore just people that live next door.

Top Bottom