The Walking Dead Premier

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Tonight is the night, unless, like me, you have Dish Network.

I've never had an issue with my service, but I've been waiting for this premier, and I don't really get into TV shows at all. Walking Dead and Justified are the ones I try to watch though. I really Hope Dish Network resolves this issue before next weekend, or I am seriously considering cancelling my service and going with U-verse.

If you're in the same position i am, here's the link to watch it from the AMC site. You have to log in.

http://www.amctv.com/thewalkingdead4dish/

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Two big dogs having a pissing contest. There's some issue with dollars spent per contract, but the media is saying that the contract was loosely worded and open to a lot of interpretation of how the money was to be spent. They've dropped the entire line IFC, AMC, Sundance, and WE. Dish is claiming that AMC is too expensive, but they're going to lose a lot of customers over this debacle.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I am so ready!!

Also I am so glad I dropped Dish for Direct TV a couple years back. Them not having local HD alone was reason to switch back then.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I watched some of the episodes last night and today. I really want to make some of the rigs they use on the show, classic clean functional leatherwork. I really like how they do some of the rifle slings, looks like I'll be japanning some rivets this week.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Has anyone used this link that wasn't a Dish user?

Yep. You have to check the box saying your are (no way for them to know) then click the email verification they send you. Then go back to that link click "already registered" and type in your email... GTG!

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    Been watching the rerun marathon the better part of the day. They are running an anti-Dish campaign ad trying to pull people to Cox Cable.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I hate it for you.

Say... if you come by the lab in the morning, we have a scheduled de-brief/after-action critique, featuring all of the lab rats who are fans of the show, and chaired by Charles. You can get the Reader's Digest version... :D

I'm only driving over there if I can get a crash course on becoming a Hi-pernt armorer too!

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    if season 3 follows the comic just a little.... well yall get ready for some sick twisted ****.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    michonne is a bad ass you want by your side for sure. andrea too.

"I've avoided reading the comic, just to try to enjoy the show more"

yea me too but after the last episode of season 2 i couldn't wait. the comic and show are different enough. at issue 103, im guessing the comic is at what we would call season 5 or 6.

the video game episodes follow a whole different group of people, some will tie into the comic and or show at some point.

Top Bottom