The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    The second episode was hard to watch.

Hey we finally got a truck full of supplies. Instead of going straight back to camp and securing them we should drive around to see if we can fit one more thing in here, and risk it all getting stolen. Oh, it got stolen? Of Course.

Well we got it back and now we are being attacked. I'll get out and help fight. Where should I park this thing. Oh look, a hill next to a pond. PERFECT!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm thinking about bailing on WD. It's getting banal and silly. It's turned into a social diversity message; and it's just a matter of time before a transgender zombie shows up. :thumbsdown:

And Vinyl on HBO runs at the same time and is way better.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I'm thinking about bailing on WD. It's getting banal and silly. It's turned into a social diversity message; and it's just a matter of time before a transgender zombie shows up. :thumbsdown:

And Vinyl on HBO runs at the same time and is way better.

wait until Negan runs his course...you shouldn't be disappointed.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This season finale was absolutely terrible. I'm very, very disappointed. I may just ditch the series after this one.

Yeah, I saw that coming. Right when Jeffrey Dean Morgan stepped out the trailer and my girl friends and I stopped drooling, I said "watch this episode end with him beating the **** out of someone and the screen cuts to black."

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Yeah, I saw that coming. Right when Jeffrey Dean Morgan stepped out the trailer and my girl friends and I stopped drooling, I said "watch this episode end with him beating the **** out of someone and the screen cuts to black."

I'm ok with the whole "cliffhanger ending" honestly. The rest of this episode was a huge bust. If it would have been a fantastic episode and THEN ended with that cliffhanger, I would be just fine with it.

killerkarl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    They didn't make it as big of a cliffhanger as they could have due to the first person perspective. Since there was no hair in the vision you can eliminate Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Michonne from the list of potential victims. We also know it wasn't Rick or Carl due to the dialogue.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They didn't make it as big of a cliffhanger as they could have due to the first person perspective. Since there was no hair in the vision you can eliminate Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Michonne from the list of potential victims. We also know it wasn't Rick or Carl due to the dialogue.

Norman Reedus, The actor that plays Daryl, has a new series starting this Summer on AMC. I think it would be a stretch for him to do both projects. My money is on him being the tomato head!

As for this show, these people sure are willing to lay down their arms and hope for mercy a lot. You would think, that after all of the savagery and captivity they have been through, they would just start blasting on any hint of trouble.

And how come all of these rogue groups pop up everywhere and there is still no hint of military, national guard, or cops?

Top Bottom