The Whacker

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littlebob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I telling this story as I got it from my daughter. The staff where she works and employees of another business had been noticing a black male, wearing a headset, that looked it came from a drive-thru window in the parking lot acting odd. Tuesday my daughter said he was masturbating in front of the store. A police report was filed and the suspect was apprehended Thursday for something else and the Police brought him by for her to ID. She said she never got a good look at the Whacker's face but same build and headset ( he still had it on when he got out of the officers car ). My wife just happened to be at my daughters work on her way home and the officer said that the guy would be going away for a long time. Someone from the business in the same strip mall told them the officer came back and told them he had escaped. If anyone happens to be in the vicinity of Corporate and College, please drive through the parking lot of Tutti Frutti and report anything suspicious. I will be in the area when I my daughters working off and on, but any help from others passing through would be appreciated.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    I was just there shooting pool at clicks. I heard there was a road block up that way from my friend who drove home that direction. I went the other way. Hope they catch him.

littlebob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I was just there shooting pool at clicks. I heard there was a road block up that way from my friend who drove home that direction. I went the other way. Hope they catch him.

Thanks, Hope they let us know when they recapture him. If He does try something, I hope its that time of the month, Because she'll mess him up

Top Bottom