Thinking of checking out Sherburne

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbr900son

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    broussard la
    Im from lafayette and go pretty often. Sometimes shoto skeet, my bow, pistols and rifles. You cna really make a little day of it! I always bring snaks and water. I also have my bag with all my shooting gear including a decent little spotting scope and a stapler with targets etc. You probably will see a lot of members here without even knowing it lol.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I go quite often. I try to get out there at daybreak, and I will usually have the range to myself. Its not really "Free" since it have to drive an hour to get there, but it works for me. Meet a lot of BayouShooter members out there.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville

Sherberne also has some really decent camping spots. We spent several days there a few weeks ago and yes, the shooting started at Oh-dark thirty! BTW, the new restroom facility by the boat landing is where you will need to go, as there are no more porta potty units on the grounds.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Well Hello and Happy Thanksgiving Day !!! Everyone get's to eat the bird today old boy !!! Those ''new'' restroom facility's stink da chew !!! I thought I would pass out when I went in on the first breath....Unless a skunk ape had been in there before me ?

Sherberne also has some really decent camping spots. We spent several days there a few weeks ago and yes, the shooting started at Oh-dark thirty! BTW, the new restroom facility by the boat landing is where you will need to go, as there are no more porta potty units on the grounds.

Top Bottom