This is America...if you don't speak English go back to your home country!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    This pissed me off!! I was flipping through that channels, and I noticed they were speaking spanish on of all channels USA! It was some "professional Wrestling" show playing, after every thing said in English, an automated person would come in and repeat the sentence in SPANISH! Seriously this whole chaning the official language to spanish is going WAYYYY to far.

Another thing that pissed me off is the instructions for setting up my printer. The insturctions were in spanish 1st, french sencond, then English last! This is the only country that will change all of their instruction, road signs, and everything else, because there are so many illegals here that don't want to learn English. You don't see any other country in the world changing their official language to suit illegals. If you can't speak English in America, learn it or go back to your country of origin!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rant off.

Last edited:

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    we speak english, we're already here, we already buy their stuff, we already pay our taxes...

why would the government, much less some company, give 2 shits about us?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Another thing that pissed me off is the instructions for setting up my printer. The insturctions were in spanish 1st, french sencond, then English last! This is the only country that will change all of their instruction, road signs, and everything else, because there are so many illegals here that don't want to learn English.
    Rant off.

What makes you believe that was the reasson behind that when the printer was NOT made in USA and this is NOT the only country where it sells.

I agree with you on some part but the part of the printer I dont, it usually has 5 languages that the instructions comes in as a seling strategy and I just find the one I can read and get it done, besides if it needs to be "installed" most likely the cd WILL BE IN ENGLISH.!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom