This is how the government gangsters work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FishingBack

Slave to Society
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    They seize resources then force you to bend to their will to get necessities. It was common in Sicily for the mob to control the water supply. At the very least, you couldn't oppose them if you wanted water.

Now these tactics are happening in America. The water supply in California was shut down to save a species of minnow. Without water, the economy in the area was suffering. The government doles out water and the amount is released each month.

But now healthcare reform is looming....and a couple CA reps are holding out. So they give them more water to bribe their vote.

http://nrcc.org/blog/blogitem.aspx?id=261

The U.S. Department of Interior announced yesterday that it is increasing water allocations for the Central Valley of California, a region that depends on these water allocations to support local agriculture and jobs. The region has recently been starved for water and as a result unemployment has soared. Not surprisingly, Cardoza and Costa had a hand in the announcement:

“Typically, Reclamation would release the March allocation update around March 22nd, but moved up the announcement at the urging of Senators Feinstein and Boxer, and Congressmen Costa and Cardoza.”(“Interior Announces Increased Water Supply Allocations in California,” U.S. Department of Interior news release, 3/16/10)

And by bribing these votes, these gangster government dems will gain MORE control! So they are using threats and bribes to increase their "turf."

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Bribery has been used for some time. I remember when AZ was constantly under attack for not observing MLK day. The people voted no on it twice, then when federal funding was going to be cut - MLK got his day.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Same but in reverse with the "Louisiana Purchase" a la Landrieu.

New word perhaps? Bribeocracy.

Can't wait for November 2010 as phase one of the clean out, with hopefully memories remaining strong for 2012 as phase two.

That is if we still have anything left by then.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This makes me want to say things that I could probably be arrested for...
    Since water is essential to life, and the people in that area of CA are being deprived of it, I think this is far more serious than a bribe...

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    This makes me want to say things that I could probably be arrested for...
    Since water is essential to life, and the people in that area of CA are being deprived of it, I think this is far more serious than a bribe...

Hannity did a big special on this couple of months ago. The area, the San Juaquin (sic) Valley, was THE breadbasket of CA up until the damming occurred. Now it is turning/turned into a dustbowl and IIRC, the unemployment was over 25-25%.

Over a minnow.

Change you can believe in. Or change you can't believe.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hannity did a big special on this couple of months ago. The area, the San Juaquin (sic) Valley, was THE breadbasket of CA up until the damming occurred. Now it is turning/turned into a dustbowl and IIRC, the unemployment was over 25-25%.

Over a minnow.

Change you can believe in. Or change you can't believe.

I remember. Families that have been there for generations now own a desert.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom