Thoughts on the Ruger P345

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Been thinking about picking up another one of these and a window has opened to to trade my P95 for it. I had one last year but didn't spend much time with it to form an opinion. I've been looking for a single stack DA/SA.45 that's kinda full size and yet concealable and I think this one fits the bill. I've always had good luck with my P series Rugers in the past but always found them bulky. The P345 seemed more svelt compared to it's previous cousins such as the P95,P89 and the P90. Sig P220s are out of the question right now because of it's price point,so I think I'm going to try this Ruger again and see if I like it. Any P345 owners out there? Love to hear from you.

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    ive had one for about six years. Its concealable with the right t shirt, but still large enough to get a full grip on. I like it, it was my first pistol. Ive put a good bit of rounds through it with only one problem, and it was my own fault. I didnt fully seat the recoil spring so it was failing to eject fully. Live and learn, never had an issue since.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I think LSP972 has one and/or has spoken positively about them. I don't own either but have handled them both and I think given the choice of either of those, I'd go with the 345.

ztf hitman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Houma
    The P345 was my first gun. Nothing bad to say about it. Only downfalls were low mag capacity and high bore line. Solid gun though. Especially for the price.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom