Three Baton Rouge Police Shot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I thought about this as well. Figured he was spotted and reported before he made it to HQ

Apparently he was studying the movement at HQ for over 2 hours before he went back to his vehicle. If he emerged from his vehicle near or behind the beauty salon after witnesses saw him leaving the Circle K, that would add up to the scenario that transpired; as well as the time line.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I'm sure the unbiased media will let us know it was an "ASSULT RIFLE".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I will give John Snell a little credit. When the lady next to him (can't recall her name) tried to call the AR an assault rifle he corrected her and told her it was not but that some on the anti gun side like to call it that.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I will give John Snell a little credit. When the lady next to him (can't recall her name) tried to call the AR an assault rifle he corrected her and told her it was not but that some on the anti gun side like to call it that.

I was watching when he did that also. I find it doesn't outweigh the stupid crap he said right before or right after however.
    He didn't really correct her, but stated that "the others" will call her out on using that term.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Wow! A journalist that actual did some journalism.

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    They were asked where weapons came from but they either didn't know yet or didn't say. I was really surprised at the detail presented. Watch it if you get a chance.
    He also had an AR15 (They said make but I forget) staged in his car.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    CnrZnVYUIAA6bPq.jpg:large

13731768_1388927384457181_8666232885566953074_o.jpg

13680376_1388927434457176_3397086815035631173_o.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Col. Mike E. vowed to find out the trail for all 3 weapons on the press conference today. As for the shooter in Dallas they are still working on that to find out where those weapons have been.
    They were asked where weapons came from but they either didn't know yet or didn't say. I was really surprised at the detail presented. Watch it if you get a chance.
    He also had an AR15 (They said make but I forget) staged in his car.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Anyone else see the guy and his young son on the news? They were standing out just the 2 of them {only ones} with signs Pro Police in BR. They said someone dropped a case of water to them as the dad said he and his son was staying as long as the was able to physically do so.
    Nice to see a nice normal middle class looking guy and his son out supporting the police with signs, vs what the news normally shows for the other point of view crew

Last edited:
    Top Bottom