Three bedroom, one bath, Immaculate hous 3 miles south of Natchez to rent.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frogman

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    Hi guys. My wife and I are in the process of buying a really nice and very clean 3 bedroom, one bath house, central heat and air, just south of Natchez, MS. (3 mi south of Hospital for reference). If you hunt Church Hill, Giles Island, Glasscock Island, Sandy Creek WMA, Tensas WMA, the Homochitto Forest, or any WMA in Concordia Parish, this would be a short drive. All the lakes are withing 20 miles (Concordia, St. John, and Natchez State Park). I am from Natchez and we plan to use the house to stay in when visiting relatives and friends in Natchez, but we want to rent it to hunters and fishermen, to defray expenses. I am Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in renting it.

Frogman

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    Hi guys. My wife and I are in the process of buying a really nice and very clean 3 bedroom, one bath house, central heat and air, just south of Natchez, MS. (3 mi south of Hospital for reference). If you hunt Church Hill, Giles Island, Glasscock Island, Sandy Creek WMA, Tensas WMA, the Homochitto National Forest, or any WMA in Concordia Parish, all would be a short drive. All the lakes are withing 20 miles (Concordia, St. John, and Natchez State Park). I am from Natchez and we plan to use the house to stay in when visiting relatives and friends in Natchez, but we want to rent it to hunters and fishermen, to defray expenses. I am Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in renting it. We hope to gain a group of responsible hunters, fisherman, or even golfers to rent to year after year. House sits on 2.75 acres that slope down th back yard. Our fist priority is to build a deck and put nice flat screen TV's in the living room and two of the bedrooms. It will be pristine. I promise you. Will be nonsmoking.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom