Thug

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    That is not a thug. That is the scum of the earth. There is no fix-in that. Not worth a bullet. All he needs is a piece of rope and a big tree branch about 7 foot tall. Yet some A-Hole will try to defend him.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    :eek3: DONT YOU KNOW YOU CANT USE THE WORD THUG!? WHAT A RACIST! :rolleyes:

He's been arrested. He was smart enough to post the video to his own Facebook wall.

I'm sure he is a "real good kid" according to his family. He will get let off easily and be back on the streets with even more "street cred" than before. Don't think for a second he won't be committing crimes in the near future. This problem is only getting worse, especially in larger cities.

punch21n-4-web.jpg

Apparently this is him after he resisted while being searched in the jailhouse. He deserved far worse IMO.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    That was my first thought. No one even stepped up to check on the KO'd guy.

Even better, it was a woman!

No one wants to step up because they know those filthy excuses for human beings probably would have jumped them and beat them worse than they did the woman. Not to mention if the perps were possibly armed with any concealed weapon.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That culture has become putrid. They are a pariah. I see no delineation between **** like him, and vermin. But that is not really going to solve any problems now, is it?

You folks that still believe that we can live normal lives amongst this vermin are fooling yourselves. There is no reason for white people to interact, socialize, or hangout where this element lives and gathers. That woman should have never been in that park. "But Emp, this is America? Freedom to travel and gather where you want," you say? There is the phony lefts' example of freedom. They are teaching your kids that there is no difference in values between them and your children. And naïve whites continue to hold out hope that is all a bad dream; or that these are fringe examples of bad behavior by a few elements. Yeah, that's it. Let's believe that! Dumbasses!

I know the proliferation of the internet has brought a **** load more of this crap to the forefront, but crime statistics tell the actual story. There is not less, or the same amount as the turbulent 60's & 70's. There is a lot more. And it will get worse. Sorry all you dreamers and idealists! That is the truth!

Teach your kids to stay away from this culture of worthlessness. You want to go to a park near the house, but it has young blacks there too? Don't! Drive across town to a park where the beautiful people live. Your chances of being assaulted will decrease by hundreds of percentage points. And that is reality!

Now, if I were the DA, I would try to figure a way to charge this POS with attempted murder and/or domestic terrorism. But they won't.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Who sells a Thug free zone sign?
    That should solve the problem!!!

Unfortunately, the bigger picture is not funny. These poor excuses for dog **** are getting less and less afraid of consequences and law enforcement. Moron criminal black youth have nonchalantly killed each other over ridiculous reasons for decades. I have always maintained for several decades when black youth stop fearing the police and the consequences of nonchalantly assaulting or killing white people, it's the beginning of the end for public social co-existence. Now, despite the spatters of black on white crime that has existed for decades, it is no where near what is going on now across the board. Again, the crime statistics tell the real story. And the spineless media, gutless phony liberals, and the phony justice crowd are fanning the flames for it to continue. I suspect we will soon see an executive order (by a democrat), to have the FBI stop keeping the stats. They are becoming too damning on that culture.

No one likes to talk about it, but someone better start doing something. We are entering 3rd generation (may even be 4th), where fatherless children from unwed mothers who crank out kids for sport and welfare checks is hitting the streets as a feral mongrel horde. It is unsustainable!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom