Time for Retribution!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saftman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Lafayette, La.
    Retribution is less than 1 year away!
    Take a look at this and just remember elections in November 2010.
    1. U..S. House & Senate have voted themselves $4,700 and $5,300 raises.
    2. They voted to NOT give you a S.S. Cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011.
    3. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years
    4. You will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr.
    5. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is -$1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife.
    6. Over these same 2-years each Congress person will get $10,000
    7. Do you feel SCREWED?
    8. Will they have your cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., decrease?
    9. NO WAY.
    Congress received a raise and has better health and retirement benefits than you or I.
    • Why should they care about you?
    • You never did anything about it in the past.
    • You obviously are too stupid or don't care.
    • Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you?
    Send the message to these individuals --- “YOU'RE FIRED!”
    In 2010 you will have a chance to get rid of the sitting Congress: up to 1/3 of the Senate and 100% of the House!
    Make sure you're still mad in November 2010 and remind their replacements not to screw-up.
    It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse. Maybe it's time for Amendment 28 to the Constitution..
    28th Amendment will be as follows:
    "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."
    Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves! It's time for retribution. Let's take back America ..
    IF YOU DON'T FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS YOU'RE JUST PART OF THE PROBLEM OF NATIONAL APATHY.
    And today Obama is leaving for his 7th vacation.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Obama's probably taking more time off to go clear brush on his ranch. That bastard!

Frankly I'm more mad at the asshats that deregulated the financial industry, and drove us into the worst depression this Americans can remember. I worked in the sub-prime loan industry, and I saw first-hand what the deregulators allowed the financial industry to do.

Last edited:

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Retribution is less than 1 year away!
    Take a look at this and just remember elections in November 2010.
    1. U..S. House & Senate have voted themselves $4,700 and $5,300 raises.
    2. They voted to NOT give you a S.S. Cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011.
    3. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years
    4. You will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr.
    5. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is -$1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife.
    6. Over these same 2-years each Congress person will get $10,000
    7. Do you feel SCREWED?
    8. Will they have your cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., decrease?
    9. NO WAY.
    Congress received a raise and has better health and retirement benefits than you or I.
    • Why should they care about you?
    • You never did anything about it in the past.
    • You obviously are too stupid or don't care.
    • Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you?
    Send the message to these individuals --- “YOU'RE FIRED!”
    In 2010 you will have a chance to get rid of the sitting Congress: up to 1/3 of the Senate and 100% of the House!
    Make sure you're still mad in November 2010 and remind their replacements not to screw-up.
    It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse. Maybe it's time for Amendment 28 to the Constitution..
    28th Amendment will be as follows:
    "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."
    Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves! It's time for retribution. Let's take back America ..
    IF YOU DON'T FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS YOU'RE JUST PART OF THE PROBLEM OF NATIONAL APATHY.
    And today Obama is leaving for his 7th vacation.

Wow. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good smear campaign. I guess you didn't bother to check your facts before you spread this irresponsible BS.

I'd like you to reference this thread:

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=517064#post517064

You and people who do crap like this are why America is this way.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Seems the letter ain't true, but I'd believe it on site just cause of the record....washington , dam near in whole, is ruining the United States as we knew it.

Why would I have cause to doubt that they were fiddling while we burned ??

I suppose theres a reason someones past record isn't allowed in most criminal prosecutuions... I would have convicted congress of this just on their record.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Obama's probably taking more time off to go clear brush on his ranch. That bastard!

Frankly I'm more mad at the asshats that deregulated the financial industry, and drove us into the worst depression this Americans can remember. I worked in the sub-prime loan industry, and I saw first-hand what the deregulators allowed the financial industry to do.

Obama has a ranch?????????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

do dah, do dah, he'll be sitting around the campfire tonight singing, do dah, do dah..............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Obama has a ranch?????????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

do dah, do dah, he'll be sitting around the campfire tonight singing, do dah, do dah..............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and the plantation cast from Fletch will be there...regestring to vote, along with a few thousand confederate soilders

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA

Is that sarcasm because the financial sector is one of the most regulated out there. Greenspan did not deregulate enough. Freddie and Fanny were told to make loans to people that would have never gotten loans in an unregulated system. They took more risk with sub-prime loans because they were backed by the government. John Maynard Keynes was a fool and now we see why.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    We're all doomed. We just don't know the exact time the asteroid will hit.

Help. Run while you can.

But first, I have to go to the new Nicolas Cage movie with my wife.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    After careful research I was able to find this....the Presidents Vacation Plantation in Sunu, this a photo of his ranch hands in their presidential bungalo, he is proud of their health care and food program

attachment.php

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Wow. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good smear campaign. I guess you didn't bother to check your facts before you spread this irresponsible BS.

I'd like you to reference this thread:

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=517064#post517064

You and people who do crap like this are why America is this way.

America is "this way" because liberal progressives are determined to destroy the Christian values that this country is founded upon and replace them with communism, one world order and redistribution of wealth (U.S.A and worldwide).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom