**TRADE PENDING wts g23 gen3 or trade for 9mm handgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    G23 in excellent shape with 3 mags, extended mag release, extended slide stop and 3.5lb connector bar. I have the original slide stop lever and mag release still. also includes a safariland 561-54-411 holster and the original box.

ALl the issues i had with the slide not staying locked back after each mag shot are solved, it was the extended slide stop lever the whole time. My thumb would rest on it suring shooting and press it while shooting cause the slide to release. The stock slide release is back in and i just tested the gun out at the buffer zone, and it works fine. No price changes.

pics are of the gun.
    shot 123 rounds through it and .40 just isn't my thing.
    i am the second owner

$470 for the whole thing, or you can buy just the gun case and mags for $440. (i have an offer to buy the holster if i can find someone who just wants the gun and other stuff)
    still looking for an fnx-9 or other 9mm handguns, make an offer.
    DSC00444.jpgDSC00367.jpgDSC00366.jpgDSC00365.jpgDSC00364.jpg

Last edited:

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    not really, im after a DA/SA gun in 9mm that i can reach the controls on. Like i said i held the fnx and was very impressed and would love one in 9mm, holster wear is not an issue. as long as its excellent working order with no major marrs to the plastic, but im willing to talk.
    not interested in fnp. if there's other guns that meet this criteria, i may consider them.

I can also be reached at ericlosh0@gmail.com but i only check that every other day, a pm is the best way to contact me, i swear im on this site more than even my phone.

Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Wow, once again a reasonably priced Glock with accessories. What, is the world coming to an end?

If I was home i very well could be interested. For a attaboy type thing I would PM johngunguy since he did offer cash.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    Wow, once again a reasonably priced Glock with accessories. What, is the world coming to an end?

If I was home i very well could be interested. For a attaboy type thing I would PM johngunguy since he did offer cash.
    yeah i decided on cash too late, and he bought his already, this is the second time this has happened to me. Wanted vegas's hk usp 45 and by the time i decided to sell my 1911, he had sold the usp! but i got lucky and picked up one with only 300 rounds through it for $700.

I wish you were home too, deployed from what i understand? Be safe out there man, and thank you very much, i have no interest in military service and im glad some of yall do. Deeply appreciate it.

Also for all others, im not terribly interested in driving too far, however, i am in the westbank, new orleans, metarie area 4-5 days a week. i could go as far as mandaville area.

Also you can text or call me at 985 956 3989, text is preffered but whatever....just buy my gun so i can buy the gun im after!

Last edited:

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    i have an offer on the holster so im willing to let the gun, mags, and case go for $450 or a fair offer if you wont make me drive

Last edited:

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    well ive been doing some more research and there may be a different issue making my slide not lock back as i described, i may be hitting it unknowingly with my thumb. This would make more sense as the slide will lock back on an empty mag when i insert and empty mag and rack the slide. As can clearly be seen from the pic, the slide does lock back, my issue comes from shooting, so this is a real possibility and i have the stock slide stop. Still at $450

this is getting a bit drawn out....

Last edited:

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    okay, i just got the old slide stop put in, and i got some ammo, im heading out to the buffer zone in a few hours to test, expect a rehash or major re edit of this thread tomorrow.

shoulda just done this from the get go.

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    Not uncommon and the first thing to look for if you have no broken parts.
    yeah my local smith told me that along with the mag springs, but i insisted i wasnt hitting it, had to go back in there and listen to him chuckle in the "i told you so" way as he dropped in the stock one for me.

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    well ive been doing some more research and there may be a different issue making my slide not lock back as i described, i may be hitting it unknowingly with my thumb. This would make more sense as the slide will lock back on an empty mag when i insert and empty mag and rack the slide. As can clearly be seen from the pic, the slide does lock back, my issue comes from shooting, so this is a real possibility and i have the stock slide stop. Still at $450

this is getting a bit drawn out....

With my grip, the slide lock almost never stays back after the last round. Very common.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom