True Story: They Wanted To Rob Me - Me And My Glock Said No!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    If he hadn't tried to pick up the whore, none of the other stuff would have happened.

That's irrelevant to some of the things you can pick up from this. Giving good verbal commands is a perfect example of that. As a law officer I'm sure you understand the importance of that, but a lot of people don't.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If that is the only thing you think is worth noting in his post, I think you're missing a lot.

Please show me what I have missed and how I should be taking in all of this useful knowledge. The main thing to take away from this is to not pick up a whore. If he wouldn't have picked up the whore they wouldn't have been at his room. So once again please tell me what I'm missing. I would feel safe in saying that I have taken a few more complaints of this nature than you have but that wouldn't matter to you, you are the expert. I would also feel safe in saying that I have had to pull my firearm more than you, I could be wrong though. I do know you have shot more violent index cards with your red dot pistol than I have ever, so if I need useless shooting advice I will contact you.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Please show me what I have missed and how I should be taking in all of this useful knowledge. The main thing to take away from this is to not pick up a whore. If he wouldn't have picked up the whore they wouldn't have been at his room. So once again please tell me what I'm missing. I would feel safe in saying that I have taken a few more complaints of this nature than you have but that wouldn't matter to you, you are the expert. I would also feel safe in saying that I have had to pull my firearm more than you, I could be wrong though. I do know you have shot more violent index cards with your red dot pistol than I have ever, so if I need useless shooting advice I will contact you.

That's awesome, you filled out papers. Congratulations. Since you've had to pull your firearm more times than me, I'll be sure to call you if I need advice on my draw stroke. Maybe we can work together and both learn something... :rolleyes:

I get it, you are trying to fit in with the crowd on the internet by giving some guy ****. Then when someone disagrees with you, you pull the dick measuring ****. I'll make you a deal though. You can keep talking ****, I'll be at Craig Douglas' EWO. If you want to get some training, I'd be glad to match up with you for any of the full contact drills. You can show me those awesome draw stroke and report filling out skills you've been working on.

http://www.advantagegrouptraining.com/ai1ec_event/shivworks-edged-weapons-overview/?instance_id=203

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    That's awesome, you filled out papers. Congratulations. Since you've had to pull your firearm more times than me, I'll be sure to call you if I need advice on my draw stroke. Maybe we can work together and both learn something... :rolleyes:

I get it, you are trying to fit in with the crowd on the internet by giving some guy ****. Then when someone disagrees with you, you pull the dick measuring ****. I'll make you a deal though. You can keep talking ****, I'll be at Craig Douglas' EWO. If you want to get some training, I'd be glad to match up with you for any of the full contact drills. You can show me those awesome draw stroke and report filling out skills you've been working on.

http://www.advantagegrouptraining.com/ai1ec_event/shivworks-edged-weapons-overview/?instance_id=203

Jack, please don't let people fill your head with nonsense. You can try and match my experiences with your weekend training if you would like. Seems like me pointing out that you can only assume what you will do In a stressful situation has struck a nerve. Sorry you got so upset. Enjoy your training class, I hear he is a great instructor. I will be working that weekend using my training in real life. If you contact the training academy they may allow you to ride along with one of us on a weekend. And I do believe you quoted me so I'm not trying to fit in with anyone.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You quote me then go off on a rant when I respond. Jack, you will never be anything more than an alarm installer. You will never be a tactical ninja no matter what any instructor tells you. Always remember people will tell you what you want to hear just to get your money.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Jack, please don't let people fill your head with nonsense. You can try and match my experiences with your weekend training if you would like. Seems like me pointing out that you can only assume what you will do In a stressful situation has struck a nerve. Sorry you got so upset. Enjoy your training class, I hear he is a great instructor. I will be working that weekend using my training in real life. If you contact the training academy they may allow you to ride along with one of us on a weekend. And I do believe you quoted me so I'm not trying to fit in with anyone.

That's about the answer I expected to get. Enjoy the game buttercup.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And I find it amusing that you want to go full contact with me. You try to get me banned from here when you got your feelings hurt.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    And I find it amusing that you want to go full contact with me. You try to get me banned from here when you got your feelings hurt.

No hurt feelings here buddy, I just wanted to see if you were the type of person who just talked on the internet, and what confidence you really had in all of that elite level report filing. I think I got my answer. If for some reason you change your mind, I'll still be there. Have a good Sunday.

Last edited:

pyreaux

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    BRLA
    Wow, to all of the above. It's amazing how personal people take Internet when the people seem to not have any true face to face knowledge of each other.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    No hurt feelings here buddy, I just wanted to see if you were the type of person who just talked on the internet, and what confidence you really had in all of that elite level report filing. I think I got my answer. If for some reason you change your mind, I'll still be there. Have a good Sunday.

What's with the report filing? Is that what you think we do or just what he does?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom