Trying to identify this big sword

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wfarrell1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I bought this sword, I would say atleast 5-7 years ago. I have tried a few different times to find out info about it online with little to no luck.... I figure its nothing special $ wise, But overall the thing looks badass, it is about 3-3.5 feet long. I cant find any markings on it other then on the blade holder.

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    Conversation piece for the living room. Doubt theres any history or anything. Looks like a novelty more than anything. Of course i could be wrong though.

wfarrell1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    are those incense burners?

Not as far as I know, they dont open nor do they have any openings.... I figure it doesnt have history, mostly trying to atleast maybe find a name of the maker or any possible info. I picked it up at a flea market a while back and never really messed with it much since... It is quite sharp and heavy, Im not a weak person and even I have trouble holding it one hand.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Better than Off for Mosquitoes:}

Randomly pick a trailer park anywhere in the US and I'll guarantee you you'll find at least 3 of these swords there.

Pretty good assumption ther Mr. Lead:}

Here I am outside my trailer in Lizard Creek killing mosquitoes with mine...

4aquoxrwgn8dfe8h2fb.jpg

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think it's a teenager money grabber.

When I was 16 or 17, and driving around on my own with a friend, we hit a flea market and each bought shitty, gaudy, piece of crap swords that looked like something fantasy ninjas would carry. It wasn't even a month later that we knew it was a stupid, stupid, stupid purchase. BUT THE HANDLE WAS MADE OUT OF A DRAGON'S HEAD OMG.

I been there, bro, I know that feel.

I wouldn't even worry about it. I think I eventually pawned off that sword I bought to a younger cousin. Hopefully it taught him that it's dumb to waste money on crap metal, and saved him from having to pay for the lesson.

Top Bottom