Two more NYPD Officer were shot tonight.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Two more shot tonight they say both will survive.

This **** is crazy.

Prayers go out for them.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't understand how this is happening. NYC has some of the most restrictive firearms laws in the nation!

Mind boggling!

While these replies can be construed as sophomoric, this is an interesting chain of events going on. Now realize that phony liberals high on the kool-aid are not going to tell the truth when or where it matters, but they (some that aren't completely stupid), are thinking; "Holy ****, we have allowed ourselves to be unarmed!"

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    While these replies can be construed as sophomoric, this is an interesting chain of events going on. Now realize that phony liberals high on the kool-aid are not going to tell the truth when or where it matters, but they (some that aren't completely stupid), are thinking; "Holy ****, we have allowed ourselves to be unarmed!"

Lol, priceless

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    No. No citizen has a 7 round limit never in my entire 23 years of living in NYC have I ever came across someone with a carry permit. They say you can apply but they won't allow anyone to carry a gun. Or even have one at a house. I've known many who have tried

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I dunno, guys. Killing random people based on their peofession sounds much more acceptable to me than killing someone fighting you or trying to take your gun.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No. No citizen has a 7 round limit never in my entire 23 years of living in NYC have I ever came across someone with a carry permit. They say you can apply but they won't allow anyone to carry a gun. Or even have one at a house. I've known many who have tried

You weren't one of the beautiful people up there my friend. Guess who does have CC permits in NYC?

Sean Hannity, Howard Stern (yes, Howard Stern), Anthony Cumia (of Opie and Anthony fame), and I believe Bill O'reilly has one too; though he really down plays it, and well! Millionaires buddy! Millionaires with some media clout! I would imagine the list of elites that have them would startle the little people.

That secret list is probably off limits to public view! Why? Why do you think! Elites get self protection! Regular shlubs? Not so much!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom