Two shootings on Bourbon Street this weekend

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    ...the f***??:confused:

Police Probe Friday Night Double Shooting On Bourbon Street

New Orleans Police Department detectives are looking for two men who they say opened fire on Bourbon Street at about 11 p.m., Friday, wounding two men.

A 19-year old received a graze wound to the abdomen, and a 51-year old was shot to the forearm, just outside of a hamburger restaurant in the 100 block of Bourbon.

Detectives are looking for two men, who were caught on surveillance cameras near the restaurant, before running towards Canal Street, according to a police news release.
    3905384284e1a52847015f.gif
    http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgn...ng-on-bourbon-street-20110709,0,2006745.story
    Officer Kills Man On Bourbon Street After He Shoots Bouncer

A police officer shot and killed a suspect on Bourbon Street early Sunday morning, who the New Orleans Police Department says shot a bouncer at a club.

Officers say Justin Schaubert, 25, was in the Bourbon Street Blues Club in the 400 block of Bourbon, when he was asked to put on a shirt or leave the club. Officers say Schaubert showed a gun and left the club pursued by bouncers.

As bouncers and Schaubert came to the 500 block of Bourbon, officers say he shot one of the bouncers, grazing him in the head. An officer there intervened, according to the release, and Schaubert shot at him.
    17727093534e1a50e414027.gif
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/07/nopd_fatally_shoots_man_on_bou.html

BTW: Krystal burger is ass.:p

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    That is why I dont go there unless I really have too.

Nothing good can happen on Bourbon Street after dark.....or anywhere down there for me.

I think its good that the cop got that one who shot the bouncer.

Hope they catch the other scum also.

I'd watch the video in a heartbeat but im not going to pay to see it.

Last edited:

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    That is why I dont go there unless I really have too.

Nothing good can happen on Bourbon Street after dark.....or anywhere down there for me.

I think its good that the cop got that one who shot the bouncer.

Hope they catch the other scum also.

I'd watch the video in a heartbeat but im not going to pay to see it.

You don't have to pay.. just wait 45 seconds and there is a free download...

diat150

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    I wonder if this guy had a ccw and was illegally carrying in the bar... or just was illegally concealing

if i had to guess he didnt have a ccw.

Last edited:

DontTreadOnMe19

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 31, 2011
    Poplarville, MS
    I am trying to find out which bouncer at BBC got shot. I used to bounce there myself a few years back. Too many good people I know that worked on Bourbon got shot for stupid f**cking reasons.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    A few of my peers treated me like I was stupid when I made a reference to NO, especially parts of it like this, being dangerous. They posted some yahoo article stating the top 10 most violent cities and this one excluded NO. Whatever.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    First thing I thought of when I saw the address, 100 block of Bourbon = Krystal Burgers. BEST gut grenades EVAR!!!!!

Me, too. I used to drive into town just to get a sackfull. Before they opened, I would sometimes go to G'port or Hattiesburg to get a Krystal Fix.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    We need to get Spanky to work up a EAPS stage based on that first vid from ABC26. You have to hold a t-shirt in your nonfiring hand while fireing one handed around a light pole while being shoved toward the targets by an unarmed companion. I wonder if that can be done within USPSA guidelines. LOL. Hell, work the texas star or the plate rack into the stage and I'm a happy camper. Spanky can name the stage Krystal Karnage or something like that.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    A few of my peers treated me like I was stupid when I made a reference to NO, especially parts of it like this, being dangerous. They posted some yahoo article stating the top 10 most violent cities and this one excluded NO. Whatever.

Knowing what I do of St Louis, which is almost always in the top 3, I don't doubt that NOLA doesn't make it to the top of some.

Bourbon Street is TERRIBLE and surely ups the 'average' for the city, but places like North, and East St. Louis are giant cities of Bourbon-Street-grade-violence.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    The Bourbon Street Blues Club? No, really, someone was shot? That swarthy place is Jersey Shore south. It's the cheesballest attempt at a club in this city. If you can find me, on any given night, a patron that reads above the 3rd grade level, I will pay a large sum.

Cops ought to shoot everyone coming out the place. Would be a nice purging.

Anyway, +1 for NOPD...

Top Bottom