Two young black males arrested in Covington with stolen AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    OP posts a news article and somehow elicits anti-LE responses about not talking to police from the derps. And ya'll wonder why nobody posts here seriously anymore.

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    OP posts a news article and somehow elicits anti-LE responses about not talking to police from the derps. And ya'll wonder why nobody posts here seriously anymore.

Simply saying its not irrational to not talk to police is not anti-LE. People posted wondering why somebody wouldn't want to talk to police and cooperate and I provided a reason. That is not anti-LE, it's fact. Any Lawyer, CJ professor and honest LEO will tell you the same.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I have a SWAT friend that said if anything ever happened to call him and not say anything and he will get there ASAP and lock me in his car... it's not anti-cop to protect yourself! ANYTHING you say can and will be used against you...

So is my LEO friend anti-cop for saying that?

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I have a SWAT friend that said if anything ever happened to call him and not say anything and he will get there ASAP and lock me in his car... it's not anti-cop to protect yourself! ANYTHING you say can and will be used against you...

No your friend is a dumb ass. That's assuming that you aren't outright lying about that bc that's the dumbest thing I've heard to date. That would get any cop fired most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Simply saying its not irrational to not talk to police is not anti-LE. People posted wondering why somebody wouldn't want to talk to police and cooperate and I provided a reason. That is not anti-LE, it's fact. Any Lawyer, CJ professor and honest LEO will tell you the same.

Of course it is anti LE. And this site suffers for the fringe ideas that guys like you spout.

Keep in mind that it was a Loyola CJ professor that called the cops on the cops in his class a few weeks ago. CJ majors aren't quite cops and they aren't quite lawyers.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Uh oh, another one of those threads!? Her we go again!! :)

Seriously though, if LE is accusing you of something, it may not be a bad idea to lawyer up. Just saying.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Uh oh, another one of those threads!? Her we go again!! :)

Seriously though, if LE is accusing you of something, it may not be a bad idea to lawyer up. Just saying.

Even if they aren't accusing you and you freely say the wrong thing and incriminate yourself, then you are up **** creek fighting a losing battle... I wouldn't listen to me though since I'm a liar now.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    d857cdb382130a46eb4421952d9439dc.jpg

No seriously, this has all the makings of the most dumb **** ever spewed on a website.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Lol. I'm 100% sure your friend is a dumb ass or you are straight up lying. I would love to see him roll up and remove you from one of our scenes. IM THROWING THE ******** FLAG

1c82dbc3ef30647a27a90b0e5f4310bd.jpg

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Lol. I'm 100% sure your friend is a dumb ass or you are straight up lying. I would love to see him roll up and remove you from one of our scenes. IM THROWING THE ******** FLAG

1c82dbc3ef30647a27a90b0e5f4310bd.jpg

I never said remove from the scene. I said put me in a car so I couldn't talk... So I can't stay on scene in a locked car and not be forced/pressured to answer questions? Maybe this is what's wrong with this site. Y'all start right in because y'all are cops and know everything. Like the rest of us have no idea how the system works. Y'all all have this holier than though attitude, but huh, 2 police departments were raided today? WHHAAATT? Couldn't be... All you guys on here are perfect. Right?

Whatever, gnight

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I never said remove from the scene. I said put me in a car so I couldn't talk... So I can't stay on scene in a locked car and not be forced/pressured to answer questions? Maybe this is what's wrong with this site. Y'all start right in because y'all are cops and know everything. Like the rest of us have no idea how the system works. Y'all all have this holier than though attitude, but huh, 2 police departments were raided today? WHHAAATT? Couldn't be... All you guys on here are perfect. Right?

Whatever, gnight

No, he can not come on my scene and put you in a car. Is that better

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    No sarcasm at all. And won't elaborate on an active investigation. I can promise you that I will be more than happy to share when the criminal and civil issues are resolved. Overall lesson is don't talk to cops. Period. I know this, I was a CJ major in college, unfortunately my wife was not.

Ohhhhh, you were a CJ major. We use to refer to CJ majors as street side lawyers because they were the ones standing in the background screaming about violating rights and ****. I see some things stay the same.

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Ft
    Ohhhhh, you were a CJ major. We use to refer to CJ majors as street side lawyers because they were the ones standing in the background screaming about violating rights and ****. I see some things stay the same.

And the HS drop out cops that don't understand the laws they are paid to enforce. You are right, things haven't changed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom