Typical Savage behevaior getting into a ball game

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    All of you folks that say people won't follow illegal orders, or are generally good people you need to understand mob rule and group mentality.

1. That wasn't the Super Bowl.

2. That's a big leap between people climbing a fence to get into a game and people following "illegal orders".

That white dude gave up quick. Nice try, buddy. Time to break out the Amex.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    1. That wasn't the Super Bowl.

2. That's a big leap between people climbing a fence to get into a game and people following "illegal orders".

That white dude gave up quick. Nice try, buddy. Time to break out the Amex.

True big difference but a lot of these folks are in the military and they carry the mentality.

And yep wrong game. Gotta quit waking up and posting groggy as heck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Ohhhh I just cant comment on this one.........nnnaaaahhhhh.......I was thinkin....I can understand acting like animals and them trying to get out of the cage, but this......

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    True big difference but a lot of these folks are in the military and they carry the mentality.
    Did it take a lot of stretching and prep work to get it inside there, or do you just shove your head right into your ass in one go?

Watching a bunch of assholes trying to get into a ball game for free is nothing like the military and soldiers willfully enforcing illegal or unconstitutional orders in support of tyranny.

To draw the conclusion is asinine and shows an utter lack of brain power and integrity.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    My brother lived in Balitimore about a decade ago. I'd go visit him. From what he told me and I saw first hand that behavior doesn't surprise me.

Dave

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    My brother lived in Balitimore about a decade ago. I'd go visit him. From what he told me and I saw first hand that behavior doesn't surprise me.

Dave

I went to the Super Bowl. Those Baltimorons in that video were not at the game!

The ones that were, were very friendly!

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Did it take a lot of stretching and prep work to get it inside there, or do you just shove your head right into your ass in one go?

Watching a bunch of assholes trying to get into a ball game for free is nothing like the military and soldiers willfully enforcing illegal or unconstitutional orders in support of tyranny.

To draw the conclusion is asinine and shows an utter lack of brain power and integrity.

Are you really that disconnected by the fact that a good portion of our military men, women and police officers are raised in the same situations as these people and still carry that dumb ass approach to life that you seem to think doesn't exist. 9 weeks of training does not remove a standard response to a situation learned for a entire lifetime. Feel free to keep on with your stupid ****in comments you keyboard warrior. You don't affect me. These idiots in that have been shooting cars on the west coast for no reason prove my point, People in a group will respond with the same response as their group. It is the MENTALITY. I'm glad you can make personal attacks, so can I. It's amazing isn't it. I can sit here not knowing you, knowing where you grew up, seeing this **** day in, day out for my entire ****ing life until I moved and feel free to make a smart ass comment until you realize that behavior is a bred in condition, not a trained out of in a short time thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom