Uber Last Night

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Last night I had an Uber driver (who may be a member on here) who was pretty awesome. We somehow ended up on the topic of guns and the guy made a statement that I was shocked to hear, because seemingly a lot of people are not that way. He told me that he carries every time he is driving because he never knows who is getting in his car or more importantly what area he could be bringing them to. He stated that Uber would likely fire him if he ever had to use it, but he'd rather be fired than dead or injured. I was like wow dude, that's great to hear. We got on the discussion of what he carries and this dude is packing a FN 45 around 5 o'clock or "strapped to the bottom" of his steering wheel. He was quite a small guy to be carrying a large 45 haha.

Anyway, I was happy to see that there are like minded-people out there still. So, Uber driver, if you are on here, keep it up!

Also, if y'all don't use Uber, you can get you (and me) a free ride by signing up with my promo-code by clicking this link:
    https://www.uber.com/invite/ny7nk

If you ever plan on drinking somewhere, it's so much easier than taking a taxi and certainly better than driving yourself. Last night my Uber there and back cost a total of 11 dollars...whereas a taxi would have been over 30.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    giphy.gif

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I debated doing some Uber stuff around Hattiesburg whenever it was firing up, but then saw their gun policy. And my time availability.

and apparently alcohol is frowned upon. I thought this was America.

Top Bottom