Unions, Bloomberg get black eye over this.. I wonder if anyone died because of it.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    No , I don't believe ALL of it . Ever read anything on the news that was a lie ? Anything that was twisted , or had a spin put on it ?

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    No , I don't believe ALL of it . Ever read anything on the news that was a lie ? Anything that was twisted , or had a spin put on it ?

Sure. I read this story and I think..."hmm interesting. I wonder if it will go to court and how will it play out." What's going to happen to the guys who may be blowing the whistle."

I mean really, when the paper says they have five guys who were in on it..... I think there MIGHT be something to it even if it's not all out in the open yet. I am willing to let it play out though.

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Read somewhere a woman had to give birth at home and the child died because it took paramedics 9 hours to reach her.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Bloomberg is a tool of the first order.

The City of New York is so busy providing, or attempting to provide EVERYTHING to EVERYONE that it can't keep it's streets clean in a blizzard. Which IS a fundamental city responsibility. Watched Hizzoner blather on and on on several channels in the last day or so, had to turn him off.

Now if they had only allowed salt in restaurants, they restaurant owners could have salted the roads for them. :)

Screw York City is what I say.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Bloomberg is a tool of the first order.

The City of New York is so busy providing, or attempting to provide EVERYTHING to EVERYONE that it can't keep it's streets clean in a blizzard. Which IS a fundamental city responsibility. Watched Hizzoner blather on and on on several channels in the last day or so, had to turn him off.

Now if they had only allowed salt in restaurants, they restaurant owners could have salted the roads for them. :)

Screw York City is what I say.

I can't decide which I'd stay out of first...New York or New Orleans, close race

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Those boys do good work.

::NWS- LANGUAGE::
    [YOUTUBE]kt_r-jO3lKE[/YOUTUBE]

No one reads the manuals anymore.:mamoru:

Last edited:

SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    Nice.

I work with a few people who've been to New York City. They all said everyone should go there once....so they can appreciate how nice their home is...because NYC is the worst place they've ever had to set foot in.

Top Bottom