Unpublicised Backround Facts on Trayvon Martin's FAMILY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I didn't care for the article because this issue is completely over and done, but this single comment rings truth:

As it stands the media is now after Stand Your Ground (laws), the concept of Jury trials and blaming everything and everybody except themselves for having decided the outcome in advance and now (back)peddling over (themselves) to attack the foundations of a nation of laws.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I didn't care for the article because this issue is completely over and done, but this single comment rings truth:
    Yea, that line pretty much nailed it. I just thought this article did nothing but more of the same it just condemned... it brought up moot points about things that didn't matter /at all/ which serve no other purpose than to attack character or... something; I'm not even sure what the goal was. Especially since the whole thing is over.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I think you misunderstand the point of the article. It is not about trashing TM. Rather it exposes the extreme lengths gone to for the purpose of obscuring the truth, deceiving the public, advancing an anti-American agenda and finally, raking in barrels of cash. With the collusion of the msm.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I think you misunderstand the point of the article. It is not about trashing TM. Rather it exposes the extreme lengths gone to for the purpose of obscuring the truth, deceiving the public, advancing an anti-American agenda and finally, raking in barrels of cash. With the collusion of the msm.

I know that. You know that. It's prob safe to say we all here know that.

Until it's spoon fed to the sheeple, it doesn't matter.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    This whole thing is stupid.

People are rabidly defending either side, just because they seem to take it personal if Zimmerman or Martin made a mistake. I've seen some people that if you tell them Martin believed the sky was blue, they'd swear Zimmerman colored it green. And likewise, if Zimmerman said it was raining, people would take it to the grave Martin declared it sunny.

That is my pet peeve. Unwilling to consider anything relevant because it has the minute possibility of modifying your original opinion. Now suddenly 15 months and one acquittal later, they're coming forward (again) Martin was doping with skittles, just to continue the "but he was a thug" argument. It Does Not Matter. Who cares? Martin is dead, Zimmerman was acquitted, we don't have to continue to assassinate either character any longer. But you can bet, both sides are still continuing to do so.

I'm not in favor of either party. I think they were both wrong at separate points in the altercation. But sheesh. Okay. We get it. (Just my two cents and not necessarily at anyone here, but in general.)

Kim Kardashian for example. She was flamed for saying No Justice, because her father defended OJ Simpson. When is there a time when someone can't offer a personal opinion because of something their parents did? Lawyers defend people they know is guilty every day, because that's their job. Big whoop whoop. I can't stand Kim K. but I didn't think anything poorer for her expressing an opinion that just so happened possess a little bit of familial irony.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    But I'm bored, and I am pouring over this.

Trayvon Martin's dad for example. Apparently they're discussing text messages that the website is claiming where his Dad introduced him to guns. But supposedly they also say all that evidence "disappeared". You could say Martin was holding a purple teddy bear but the police took it and hid it away from everybody and except for your word, it's worthless.

Another link: Here's Martin's friend holding a joint. Yes we knew he smoked weed 15 months ago. Next….

This: What does this mean? It lends to only one Occam’s Razor explanation: The STATE prosecutorial team intentionally deleted, the data, then delivered a partial file with the non-deleted data, then at the last minute before trial delivered the full data set, but omitted the deleted data from the written report summarizing the entire *bin* file.

The subject of the state prosecutorial team deleting data or removing information from the evidence file, hundreds of pages worth, has already been discussed in court. A man has already lost his job as a federal justice agent because of his whistle blowing. Until July 15th, he had only been on suspension for several months. So "deleted evidence" is hardly unpublicized. If it was on CNN, it was publicized. The problem is most people fail to move beyond the first page of the newspaper.

Again, not knocking anyone here. Just… this particular website is bogus. Nothing really new at all. And certainly nothing I see that was hidden from the public. It just wasn't on headline news. Case in point: The resurrection of the skittles/robitussin drug use I've been hearing this week: That part of the website was published in 2012. :)

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    If they go ahead with a civil case a lot of things that were not "allowed" in the trial will come out about the young lad. Mom and Dad may want to think about that before proceeding.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    If they go ahead with a civil case a lot of things that were not "allowed" in the trial will come out about the young lad. Mom and Dad may want to think about that before proceeding.
    There can be no civil case.

The only thing being considered, that I'm aware of, is whether or not Federal court will try Zim for violation of civil rights which is a criminal offense.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    There can be no civil case.

The only thing being considered, that I'm aware of, is whether or not Federal court will try Zim for violation of civil rights which is a criminal offense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2meIl3oRm_M

If you listen to the question in answer at 31:45 to me it sounds that he has to attempt to secure immunity so until then he can still be sued. I don't know how this works but from the way he worded it that's what it sounds like to me.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    O'Mara said they are more than willing to file for immunity if the Martin's file a Civil Suit.

Also the DOJ would make an absolute fool of themselves if they try and make this a Civil Rights Violation case.

Zimmerman's Grandmother is Black, his mother is Peruvian.
    His Sr. Prom Date and girlfriend during that time was a black gal.
    In the last few years he's been mentoring adolescent black males
    for free in his own home to keep them out of trouble and in school.
    He also made complaints to the City and helped homeless blacks get off the streets
    to include a specific man who was beaten up by a white kid?
    In fact he's so racist, as a Registered Democrat, he voted and campaigned for Obama.

Yea, he's a poster child for racism alright. Case Closed. :rolleyes:

I think Holder is just pandering them until this dies down.

I'm more shocked how many stupid people there are rioting over their own ignorance of this trial. I mean the vast majority of these people really don't have any idea what facts were discovered in this case and even worse, they don't care either.

The mob rule going on is embarrassing in my opinion. Like OWS. More than half the people there had no clue what the hell was going on. They were just part of the party.

Is this what people felt like in the 60’s and 70’s watching the great Hippy Movement?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    tumblr_mip37miw1U1rmqqbro1_250.gif

WHAT?!?!?!?

Though the trial itself may be over, the moron movement, I'm afraid, is not. The Race Pimps have a large enough selection of willing participants (ignorant people within minority groups and self-loathing whites on some sort of ridiculous "guilt trip":rolleyes:) to stoke this fire for quite some time. :dunno:

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    From what I understand the civil rights criminal case would not be based on race at all - it's the deprivation of the right to life.

I'm not saying it's any less of a pile of ********..

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I think Holder is just pandering them until this dies down.

I'm more shocked how many stupid people there are rioting over their own ignorance of this trial. I mean the vast majority of these people really don't have any idea what facts were discovered in this case and even worse, they don't care either.

Exactly. I believe it was Charles Krauthammer said, in way of explanation for Holder's Quixotic nonsense, that he is making his "big talk" in front of the target audience (NAACP and others) so they'll think he's doing a good job. Then, by the time this runs its course and the said "target audience" has pretty much completely forgotten about Holders's windmill jousting claims, it'll go away because it is STUPID from the get-go and he doesn't have a chance. Just pandering to the feral Americans.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom