The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well Brandon, who seems to be the owner of the parent company Inta-Med, Inc. has contacted me. He has not came out and said he will give me the $500 if I change my feedback, but he did say my feedback was inaccurate and if it were changed we could come to a resolution.

I won't talk to him outside of the Ebay system, per the advice of Ebay, so I think the conversation would go differently if he could talk to me outside of ebay. I guess we will never know.

The insurance agent said I am covered if he doesn't refund the money. I think it is in his best interest to refund the money, I have a feeling there are penalties if he doesn't. The insurance agent went as far to say if the buyer does not list the deposit as non refundable, that they have to refund the deposit no matter the reason I am unsatisfied, and if they don't, the buyer is covered.

Nick

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I wouldn't change your feedback yet. They're in the wrong, not you. Personally I would tell them the feedback will not change until I have my $500 back.

When you get the $500....... only change it to read that he's a **** scammer.

btw, I love the tags too

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well Brandon has better customer service skills than Ramin, I am not so sure they are great, but he realizes what can happen when you screw the wrong customer. He pretty much said I don't know what my salesman did to you,there is no way to know what was said on the phone, I am not going to take his side, I'll give you your $500 back if we neutralize the feedback.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Jan 23, 2007
    Well Brandon has better customer service skills than Ramin, I am not so sure they are great, but he realizes what can happen when you screw the wrong customer. He pretty much said I don't know what my salesman did to you,there is no way to know what was said on the phone, I am not going to take his side, I'll give you your $500 back if we neutralize the feedback.
    Do you still have the e-mails from "Ramin" where he lies about the condition of the car or were those also over the phone?

Do you still have that e-mail, ""Thanks for the feedback buddy. Now you really gona get nothing." ?

BTW: Brandon doesn't seem to be a listed employee of this faux dealership.
    http://west-coast-motorcars.com/web/contact

Might be the same fella trying to appease you.

:)

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    He is listed as the owner of Inta-Med, Inc, the company that owns the DBA West Coast Motorcars. Ramin seems to be his friend, you know how friends can be, I do not know this for sure. I have been made whole now, well except for the wasted time.

I don't think Ramin has the skill to appease anyone, even acting like someone else.

You are pressured from all sides to change the feedback in the ebay dispute process/insurance claim process. The insurance agent pretty much tells you if they offer to give you a refund in exchange for changing your feedback you better do it if you want to see any money. If the seller doesn't offer to give a refund in exchange for good feedback I am pretty sure they lose their account. Ebay tells you if you become whole that you should change the feedback. I don't like it like, but my story is out there now.

I am glad you mentioned something about the emails, I moved them to my spam box but that automatically deletes them after 30 days, I better move them back...

I do think Brandon may have played dumb, acting like he didn't know what was going on, but I can't know that. He does have better customer service skills, and he did beg for positive feedback, that was kind of rewarding.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom