Urologist

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    James Morris Baton Rouge Urology 225-769-2500
    They have a office in Mary Bird Perkins across from St. Elizabeth in Gonzales. They do the chopping in B.R. I did mine 2 weeks ago and I am feeling like i never had surgery. while i was doing it I was squirming. the doc and his assistant looks at me and ask why i am moving? I told them that i have 2 strangers tugging on my sack and smoke coming from it. so I am a little nervous!! they looked at each other grinned and then kept on working.
    WORDS OF ADVICE: DO THIS ON A FRIDAY. STAY IN BED WITH FROZEN PEAS ON YOUR JUNK ALL WEEKEND. FOR THE NEXT WEEK TAKE IT EASY!!! you should be good to go after that. I had a friend that used him and i don't know what he did but he had a pair of cantalopes!!! AHAIN STAY IN BED WITH FROZEN PEAS ON YOUR JUNK ALL WEEKEND. FOR THE NEXT WEEK TAKE IT EASY!!

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I am told that this gentleman does excellent work.

Have Spank call me if he would like contact info.

Attachments

• Urologist.jpg
      Urologist.jpg
      7.2 KB · Views: 43

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    James Morris Baton Rouge Urology 225-769-2500
    They have a office in Mary Bird Perkins across from St. Elizabeth in Gonzales. They do the chopping in B.R. I did mine 2 weeks ago and I am feeling like i never had surgery. while i was doing it I was squirming. the doc and his assistant looks at me and ask why i am moving? I told them that i have 2 strangers tugging on my sack and smoke coming from it. so I am a little nervous!! they looked at each other grinned and then kept on working.
    WORDS OF ADVICE: DO THIS ON A FRIDAY. STAY IN BED WITH FROZEN PEAS ON YOUR JUNK ALL WEEKEND. FOR THE NEXT WEEK TAKE IT EASY!!! you should be good to go after that. I had a friend that used him and i don't know what he did but he had a pair of cantalopes!!! AHAIN STAY IN BED WITH FROZEN PEAS ON YOUR JUNK ALL WEEKEND. FOR THE NEXT WEEK TAKE IT EASY!!

James we might call him later today!

Dr. Richard Carter at Louisiana Urology LLC on Bluebonnet did mine. I was back at work the next day...with ice on my nuts, of course.

No complaints, very minimal discomfort.

On a personal note, good choice! It's great that you guys take the responsible initiative to preventing pregnancy. If only we could get all the idiots of the world to follow suit.

Thanks Alex, we will call him too. I agree a lot of people should stop making babies!

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Have you looked at the Essure procedure Mel? No incisions, and you're back to normal the next day. We went that route because it seemed to be the least painful of ALL options. I'm the one that had my legs up in the air (again) but I was still able walk out on my own, go to lunch at our favorite restaurant, putz around town for a little bit before heading home. I did sleep off the Xanax and nerve block that afternoon but it didn't slow me down after that. Woke up the next day on my feet, never even could tell I had anything done.

It was "endure for an hour" versus "frozen peas all weekend" type thing for us. The "no incisions" is what pushed me over the edge to decide that's what I wanted to do.

Cat, tell me more. I haven't heard of this and my doctor hasn't said anything about it.

melisa

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Of course, no need for discussion.

Is that a sorry?

I have had two great kids and I have been a stay at home mom for both. The baby starts school in August. I plan on going back to work. We only planned to have one child but then baby fever hit and we had another. I love kids. especially my own. I just don't see myself having any more.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I notice a certain party missing from this conversation.

I thought he made you mad or something at first. I wouldn't know anything about the original topic, my wife wants to have another, and I am more than happy to help her out, I just need to find a place to live for 9 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom