US court upholds new york's requirement for concealed carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Pathetic. Activist judges at their worst. What amazes me is that the yearis over 100 years old

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Thank god for the LEOSA.
    Cool! So your gonna follow all us good people around and protect us when the supreme court saying it's only a right for some people? If they do say that crazy law is alright you know the rest of us are next and it will be on the federal level.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Cool! So your gonna follow all us good people around and protect us when the supreme court saying it's only a right for some people? If they do say that crazy law is alright you know the rest of us are next and it will be on the federal level.

If your payin for the trip, im down to go.
    I never said there was anything good about the law, im just glad im protected from it.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    In adversity, there is opportunity.

Attention New Yorkers. Concealed weapons permits are not out of reach.

Announcing........Threats for Permits.......fast, affordable, effective solutions to your self defense anxiety.
    Our professional staff psychologist and criminologist have prepared foolproof, authentic looking and realistic death threats that escalate over a prescribed time period. Thus mimicking the ranting of a deranged sociopath stalker. These convincing documents will be planted in your e-mail and facebook account and will be traceable to internet cafes and wifi hotspots in your community.

We guarantee our services will convince the authorities to recognize your "special need," or double your money back.

All this for the remarkable fee of $395 (payable to Cayman Suisse Bank)
    You're in New York; that's less than the price of 3 double mocha caramel latte's.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    In adversity, there is opportunity.

Attention New Yorkers. Concealed weapons permits are not out of reach.

Announcing........Threats for Permits.......fast, affordable, effective solutions to your self defense anxiety.
    Our professional staff psychologist and criminologist have prepared foolproof, authentic looking and realistic death threats that escalate over a prescribed time period. Thus mimicking the ranting of a deranged sociopath stalker. These convincing documents will be planted in your e-mail and facebook account and will be traceable to internet cafes and wifi hotspots in your community.

We guarantee our services will convince the authorities to recognize your "special need," or double your money back.

All this for the remarkable fee of $395 (payable to Cayman Suisse Bank)
    You're in New York; that's less than the price of 3 double mocha caramel latte's.

I need an account number to wire the money to. ;)

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    This why I left new york state, how come they have so many killings? Is that not a need to have one?

The court specifically cited living in a high crime area as NOT constituting a "special need." :doh:

What's fascinating is that the morons on the Court seem to have stopped reading the Constitution at the 2nd Amendment, and are thus completely unaware of the 14ths "equal protection" clause. But then, Congress seems to share that deficiency.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom