US Marine in a coma after racially motivated beating - "Not a hate crime" Mississippi

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No, because they are two of the biggest racists in modern history. They've undone more of MLK Jr's civil rights advancements than any white man in history.

It's far more nefarious than that. These two use racism as a cover to continue to enslave the minds of the blacks they preach to be saving. I can't say that I have ever witnessed such treachery against ones own race as these two are guilty of.

It's simply diabolical! The psychological slight of hand these two get away with on their own people puts Penn & Teller's act to shame!

I can say with almost utmost certainty; these two are evil.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Well, all jokes aside- I pity those guys when ERIC HOLDER comes to town!!! :nono:

Sorry bro, no justice to be had for Weems. Obama just held a press conference and stated, "If I had a son, he would look nothing like Ralph Weems." Holder's plane just turned around in mid air and headed back to Washington.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sorry bro, no justice to be had for Weems. Obama just held a press conference and stated, "If I had a son, he would look nothing like Ralph Weems." Holder's plane just turned around in mid air and headed back to Washington.

WHEW- that was close.

"Fore!!"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

When this event below was glossed over by the country's press corps, it signaled the end of compassion for a lot of the black equality movement by the very average white people that could have helped them the most.

If the pretender's message was to change the way white America once embraced wanting to sincerely move along the black equality movement towards many not giving a **** at all; I'd say:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    US Marine in a coma after racially motivated beating - "Not a hate crime" Mis...

That's it!!!! How about all us white people start a riot? We can go around and burn peoples cars and destroy their businesses. We shouldn't get in any trouble for doing that; they're getting away with it in other places. ;)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's it!!!! How about all us white people start a riot? We can go around and burn peoples cars and destroy their businesses. We shouldn't get in any trouble for doing that; they're getting away with it in other places. ;)

What's it, is what is wrong! The biggest knife in the back of blacks in this country is the phony's allowing the dregs to continue to represent those that really want to get out of the misery, the poverty, the violence, the corrupted culture, etc.

It's almost cruel to watch how phony liberals and black charlatans disguise the real ills of the American black race by allowing them to live under a giant umbrella of excuse! How insulting to have people tell you by silently implying, you are excused from being civil, or lawful, or learning right from wrong under the guise of it being someone else's fault you are that way! When what they are really saying is; these people are too stupid to know better. We'll tell them what to think. How to act. And if they get called out for their abhorrent behavior we'll tell them it's because America is racist.

I hope someday black Americans start to see through this gargantuan lie.

TDuhe87

PADUE
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Prairieville
    Yeh sorry we cant riot, we all have a job and have to pay bills oh yeh and pay for them all to be on wellfare. Besides if we would riot that would be racists remember

Top Bottom