USPSA Level II (CRO) Seminar (Chief Range Officer)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chbrow10

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Cut and Pasted from the Enos forum http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=120370

The Louisiana Section will be hosting an NROI Level II (Chief Range Officer) Seminar on February 6 in Gonzales, LA. The seminar will be held at Cabelas, and will be taught in one day. The entire seminar is classroom--no outside activities or guns required.

Gonzales, LA is located South of Baton Rouge, and accessible via I-10 East or US 61 South. Cabelas is located at Exit 177 off I-10, near the Tanger Outlet mall.

The class will begin at 0800, and will be over at approximately 1700. Class size is limited to 25 due to meeting room restrictions. If you are a member of the Louisiana Section, there is no charge for the seminar. If you are not a LA Section member, the cost is $50.00. I will be teaching this seminar, but please contact Gary Thibodaux, gatbullets@charter.net, for enrollment information and questions.

You must be an NROI certified Range Officer with at least one year of experience in order to take this seminar. Once you are enrolled, you'll receive pre-course information via email.

This is a good opportunity to attend an in-person seminar if you live somewhere near Baton Rouge, LA. Houston is about 4.5 hours away, Jackson and Mobile are 3-4 hours away.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom