Vanilla Gorilla can kiss my big fat butt!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Directv, customer for 5 years,

Out of contract, called them and said to turn it off because all of the equipment was destroyed in a fire,
    she said "well the return equipment doesn't apply to you since it was lost"
    I get an emaily with the new amount owed, dropped from $70 to $33,
    next theyhad the audacity to send me a survey email asking me "Why did you leave?"
    then just sent an email saying "We still haven't received your $325"

Whoever answers the phone and I are about to have what is called a ***** MOMENT

Last edited:

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I had it take it up 3 levels before I got someone not just reading off the script how we are responsible for the equipment.
    Guy said whoever closed the account should have cancelled the return request, which after 21 days charges the account.

Typical.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    You said your directtv equipment was destroyed in a fire. So your DirectTV gear was at someone elses house? Just as an fyi; 99 times out of a hundred when someone uses the old prove me wrong defense they are lying. 9 out of 10 cops agree. Something is rotten in Denmark. This thing has given me the heebie geebied from jump. I hope for your sake you didn't take advantage of the kidness of the members of this community.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    You said your directtv equipment was destroyed in a fire. So your DirectTV gear was at someone elses house? Just as an fyi; 99 times out of a hundred when someone uses the old prove me wrong defense they are lying. 9 out of 10 cops agree. Something is rotten in Denmark. This thing has given me the heebie geebied from jump. I hope for your sake you didn't take advantage of the kidness of the members of this community.

I believe you said it right there...or you have been a victim of two house fires.

JR1572

You both need to reread his post a little slower.
    JR1572, you even quoted it. He said "the equipment" not his equipment.
    I believe the house belonged to his grandmother or aunt or some other elderly relative.
    Sounds to me like he was helping them out by calling and canceling the service for them.

sheesh! :run:

Some people need to check their drawers.
    Several people seem to have their panties in a wad tonight.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I believe you said it right there...or you have been a victim of two house fires.

JR1572

You remember how Mike Tyson use to tell female reporters "I don't understand why you are talking to me. I only talk to women that I am going to have sex with."

Kinda like that, but except with it being if you weren't one of people that donated, I don't owe you ****. I haven't lied about anything, and I don't owe either of you an explanation.

But just this one time, and then I'm done with this bull ****.

The directv was in my mom's name at her house. I am the one that called and set it up, I was authorized on the account.
    She, my mom said she wanted to go back to Comcast. We did a "movers special" and had them go put dishes at my aunt's house for her & my grandmother, as they don't have cable access, and I paid the bill for them.

Eventually my grandmother started paying for the service, I would pay the bill online for her with her credit card. The day after the fire, I called, being as I was authorized on the account, and terminated service. The rep assured me all was taken care of, we would just need to pay the final bill.

She did not close out the account properly, a return kit was issued, that we did not receive. A check was sent for the new balance of $33.xx and then I get an email to Gmail account, the email address I used to set up the service years ago, stating we owed over $300

This is when I posted that thread, and called them, everything was taken care of. So really, I didn't think that explanation of how the Directv dynamic worked in my family, and for the people who had nothing to do with the good hearted people of BayouShooter buying me the new Glock, nothing, read NOTHING, about any part of my life is any of your ****ing concern.

So, if you feel this does not settle whatever feelings or smart ass comments you feel the need to make, you are more than free, nay, WELCOME, to driver your mother ****ing coward ass to Shreveport and let me set it for you straight on a very personal ****ing level.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Come on man he said HE had been a customer. Direct TV told him the refund didn't apply to HIM. The email came to HIM. Have you ever dealt with Direct TV? If not; if you ain't on the account the they ain't discussing it with you. When called on it he resorted to calling me a fag instead of laying out a facts based response. On the streets when you catch someone dirty ratner than spit facts they also resort to the ole.....sarge, why y'all always harrasin me! Dirty ass polecee.... LGD did the same thing.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    XSNzd.jpg

Yeah, surviving something this is always made better by a FAGGOT like Vanolla GoTrolla.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom