VATA boys are BACK

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I'm gonna pencil the carbine classes on my schedule and hope for the best...

Dammit just realized 3/27 is our wedding anniversary. :curse:

And yes it took an hour. I'll admit it. But, the best part of the story is that I *just* remembered our anniversary is actually on the 17th. So I win after all. :rofl:

From one married guy to another.... I suggest you delete all evidence of this thread from your computer.

possrullin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Ruston, LA
    I have signed up for the Intro to Tactical Pistol on Feb. 5. Can someone help me with the exact location, trying to get a hotel somewhat close to the facility?

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I have signed up for the Intro to Tactical Pistol on Feb. 5. Can someone help me with the exact location, trying to get a hotel somewhat close to the facility?
    I would stay at one the hotels near Hwy 190/I-12. The location will be emailed to you, but it located up Lee Rd.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    NEGATIVE I totally forgot I had already confirmed a group Conceal Carry Class so I cant cancel now.

I will have to make it whenever they have another one, but not sure when thats gonna be, the only other option would be to get a group of guys together and see when they can schedulle a private class, if I remember correctly 6 students was the minimum for that.

Wish I could go :(

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    NEGATIVE I totally forgot I had already confirmed a group Conceal Carry Class so I cant cancel now.

I will have to make it whenever they have another one, but not sure when thats gonna be, the only other option would be to get a group of guys together and see when they can schedulle a private class, if I remember correctly 6 students was the minimum for that.

Wish I could go :(

Want me to send you a daily planner? :)
    Now at my age you are allowed to forget.

SwampKat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Laplace, LA
    Do they have a mailing list to get an early heads up on classes?

Me and several buddies are looking to take intro to tac pistol, tac pistol 1 & 2, but need an advanced notice to clear our schedules.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom