'Veteran' arrested for lying on CHP app.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I worked with this fella for a while when I worked for ISC, he was a kinda weird and very shady fella, we let him go because he was always starting trouble on the jobs and "disrupting the herd" , like starting a riot over silly stuff, he told me he was in special forces and retired with multiple tours under his belt,looks like he's in some big trouble now, sad thing is prob 2007 or 2008 is when he told me about chp and what I needed to do to get one lol, and I got one on that job

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I worked with this fella for a while when I worked for ISC, he was a kinda weird and very shady fella, we let him go because he was always starting trouble on the jobs and "disrupting the herd" , like starting a riot over silly stuff, he told me he was in special forces and retired with multiple tours under his belt,looks like he's in some big trouble now, sad thing is prob 2007 or 2008 is when he told me about chp and what I needed to do to get one lol, and I got one on that job

Sounds like some stolen valor too.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Sounds like some stolen valor too.

Yeah sounds like he lied about things long enough he kind of started to believe it.

You know I never served, but I dont think I would need to pad my resume to feel manly enough if I was posted on a non-combat job.

This sort of thing is just sad to me.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Lying on a CHP? Seems there are a lot of folks on this forum that seem to have no problem with lying on a permit or other legal documents according to what was written on another thread to get what they want. People of this character are not the cream of the crop.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Lying on a CHP? Seems there are a lot of folks on this forum that seem to have no problem with lying on a permit or other legal documents according to what was written on another thread to get what they want. People of this character are not the cream of the crop.

Don't worry! As phony America haters continue to spread their fungus and further restrict law abiding people's Rights, there will be plenty of occasions in the future to disobey Unconstitutional gun laws. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom