Vote maness or cassidy, today, for sake of 2nd amendment!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    If you didn't vote at all, IMO you don't have much room to comment, but you can "repent" in this run-off. :D

If you didn't vote for Cassidy, and that's okay...... but obviously "your guy" will not be in the run-off. If you have now lost interest, or are angry, or are complacent, or frustrated and decide to "protest" by not voting in the run-off, then all you are essentially doing is paving the pathway for Landrieu to be re-elected again.

To be competitive at the polls, we've got to learn to vote regularly and all be on the same page as much as possible, even if you have to hold your nose to vote. Continually splitting our vote is not working for us. Our competition is doing very well at the polls by all getting behind one person and block vote for him.

Please vote, it is our ticket for restoring America !

THIS!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    The Democrats just pulled the plug on 2 million in advertising for Mary. I already said that they would abandon her if the Senate was lost before the runoff. Her fund has the money to offset that though.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    The Democrats just pulled the plug on 2 million in advertising for Mary. I already said that they would abandon her if the Senate was lost before the runoff. Her fund has the money to offset that though.

Or maybe she'll just use LA taxpayers money...:dogkeke:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I dont consider myself most republicans. And if you will recall a large portion of the electorate stayed home.

I understand that isn't you, but your vote or personal stances have no effect on it being an effective strategy. He needs to win and anybody but Obama is a damn good strategy. The 97% support should continue to be pointed out as often as possible so he can close out the election.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie

Nice. I guess now that they've lost the senate majority by more than a couple positions, and given that the primary and polls are so overwhelmingly against her, they've decided not to waste the money.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    The 97% strategy will work for alot of ppl and work well. I would like to see more substance so that WHEN he wins he isnt running around saying "I did it! I did it!" and it all ends there. If hes willing to commit to issues then we have something to use to hold his feet to the fire as a constituency. If his one trick pony is "Shes 97% Obama" then we have no standard to hold him to because he hasnt promised anything to begin with. He can then say hes done what he was sent to do, replace Mary, and vote as he sees fit.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    The 97% strategy will work for alot of ppl and work well. I would like to see more substance so that WHEN he wins he isnt running around saying "I did it! I did it!" and it all ends there. If hes willing to commit to issues then we have something to use to hold his feet to the fire as a constituency. If his one trick pony is "Shes 97% Obama" then we have no standard to hold him to because he hasnt promised anything to begin with. He can then say hes done what he was sent to do, replace Mary, and vote as he sees fit.

I agree, but you certainly can't hold him to his promises if he doesn't win.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension

Mebbie so, but one thing you can count on:
    Mary will vote with Obama; Bill won't. Simple. :D

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    Hermit im not making an arguement against him in favor of her.
    Jack I believe he will win out next month. I just want to see a more proactive platform.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Nice. I guess now that they've lost the senate majority by more than a couple positions, and given that the primary and polls are so overwhelmingly against her, they've decided not to waste the money.

I'm glad they bailed on her; but isn't it ironic how fast these clowns turn on each other. Tuesday night she was the hope and the darling of the party. Today she is yesterday's news.

The most sinister thing of all is how little these party's care about actual representation. I mean, now that there is no majority to gain, what; now it doesn't matter if a democrat wins or matter enough for them to spend money on her to save the seat? What about the liberal philosophy? What about the ideals of the party? What about democracy?

>Insert sound of crickets chirping<

Exactly!

Let that be a glaring example of how little these dirt bags actually care about their "so called" constituents.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Didn't vote for Cassidy, but will on Dec. 6. I hope he actually ends up being worth a Cr@P.

I'm not against you! I just pause at thinking you are quite bitter about the election.

And how do you know I didn't vote for the Libertarian? :dunno:

Because you've never even been to a library, why would you vote for a librarian?

Even if she looses her seat...she really isn't loosing. She will still get paid for life and have healthcare for life even if she sits on her ass all day. So really...we the people, the tax paying people are the losers.

She wouldn't be hurting even if she didn't get those perks.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, this didn't take long.

http://www.thetowntalk.com/story/ne...nd-paul-maness-lend-support-cassidy/18825263/

And unlike some of the ludicrous excuses I read on here why some of you won't vote for Cassidy, Maness didn't mince any words when he encouraged ALL THE VOTERS WHO VOTED FOR HIM TO COME TOGETHER FOR CASSIDY!

So as expected my prediction of a full blown endorsement by the Tea Party was imminent, I also predict Landrieu to pull out all of the stops. I haven't figured out what the lie going to be told to the democrat voting bloc is yet, but mark my words; she is not going down quietly.

Her current slogan of "Where was Bill?' is so lame it's laughable. Everyone with an inkling of knowledge about politics knows full well, you do not attend debates when you are leading the polls. She knows it too. But it's an appeal to the "Stupid People!"

You know, the people this guy is talking about.

whodat247

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Mandeville
    Best quote from the above linked article:

Maness:
    "I'm very confident that you'll see as I do that he is a man of faith, who loves our country, loves Louisiana, loves his family and loves these United States," Maness said at a GOP "unity rally." A vote for anyone else, he added, "is a victory for Barack Obama and that, my friends, is not an option."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom