Voter intimidation ok'd for the New Black Panther Party

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Amen, Brother!!

Fighting between Democrats and Republicans or Liberals and conservatives is just plain stupid. We are to the point where congress, the president and the supreme court have formed an oligarchy, the process has increased with every administration not just the dems or republicans. We need to stop arguing over the partisan ******** that does not matter and protect our Liberty.
    Few are wise enough to see this. Apparently one needs a secret decoder eyeglasses and ring to see this. I see we both have ours.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Guys guys, dont you know by now that Obama supporters dont need facts. Lead with your heart and opinions......facts are useless.

:blah:
    Unfortunately, it's no different than the GOP followers. The ONLY thing that should matter is the Constitution and Bill of Rights. It's been trampled ALL OF MY LIFE by "liberals", "conservatives", "moderates", Democrats and Republicans. I've YET to see any president abide by the Founding Documents yet we have millions of people pulling for "their" party as if they were pulling for LSU to defeat Auburn. It's sickening.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    does it surprise anyone here that a black president and a black AG says it is ok for BLACK panthers to intimidate voters.
    Would you equally be surprised if a White president and White AG okayed the Klan to intimidate voters? Just asking...

That's an awfully simple philosophy.

joe_pec6014

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Hammond
    touche' my argumentative freind........touche'
    When did they stop? They have been doing just that for years and rarely get prosecuted for it.
    What does that have to do with the article being nothing more than one mans opinion as to why the charges were dropped of lessened?

Top Bottom