Wal Mart 100 Rounds Federal Brass .45 $25.97/box

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Walker Wally World had 5 boxes when I was there around 12 this afternoon. The price on the tag was still $25.97. Sorry I didn't post sooner, I have been dealing with an injured horse all day.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Hopefully your horse will be fine. If I knew anything about Horses, Id offer help.
    I could fix your truck or trailer so you can cart that horse around, I just dont have the correct computer connector or software to program a Horse !

Thanks for the kind words. I think we finally got the issue under control and he should be on his way to recovery.

As for the ammo, I don't have a .45 yet but I anytime I go into walmart, I always look at the ammo and most of the time I will pick up at least a 100 round box. So, anytime I see some there, I will let you guys know. If I happen to have some extra cash I'll pick them up for whomever wants to meet me by my place in north Walker on Cane Market Rd.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Sorry I left out a few other members who are working together to keep us informed !
    :hi5: :hi5:

bsramzy
    NOLA_Jack
    Praesul Presul
    dave079
    bigoo7e
    bs875
    chootem
    CajunCanuck
    mforsta
    Yes there are more helping than I listed, so lets keep up the Teamwork till everyone gets some!

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    no spot or ammo at oneal

I was there on Wednesday and the ammo looked pretty bare. I was told they were doing inventory or something and that it would be back yesterday. I wasn't there yesterday but maybe you can tell us if things looked restocked.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I asked a friend fellow shooter to check Wally World in Elmwood this morning. They had 5 boxes we got'em all. They did have Remington as well and it was selling for $40.00 per 100 plus tax.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    i was there last night about midnight, looked like a tornado came through, the price gun and all the labels were locked in the case. hopefully soon I suppose

robinfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Ponchatoula, La
    looks like the price is steadily going up. I just got back from walmart in hammond and they had 3 boxes on the shelf. I bought 2 and the price was $29.97ea. also it is Tax free friday

Last edited:

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I found the Federal this afternoon at the Seigen store in BR. They had four boxes, which I scooped at 28.97 each. It's the first time I've seen it there since this thread started. There were Winchester 100 round boxes for 39.99.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    looks like the price is steadily going up. I just got back from walmart in hammond and they had 3 boxes on the shelf. I bought 2 and the price was $29.97ea. also it is Tax free friday

Tax free? Man glad you said something... I like my friend but when it comes to money, I trust no one...:D

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    I am not sure about now but at 08:30 this morning the Bossier City store had 20 boxes of this... I started to buy some more but I've already got 1,900rds of this sitting in my closest. I thought I would share with someone else, if anyone needs or wants any of it let me know, I can pick some more up. But if you can't meet me within 30-45min's outside of Shreveport/Bossier City it will have to be shipped on your dime, just saying. ;-p Just be aware each box of this ammo comes in around four and a half pounds! :-/

Peace,
    Evan

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom