Wal-Mart ammo case Keys.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    On Thursday I went to the Siegen Ln. Wal-Mart in Baton Rouge. I noticed some ammo I wanted so I kindly asked the clerk in sporting goods to open the case. He informed me that the key had been destroyed due to some accident and that it was the only key to the case. I then noticed a small note on the ammo case that said there was no key.

On Sunday I went to the College Dr. Wal-Mart and picked out some ammo that I wanted. I was told by the clerk there that someone had taken home the key to the case and that they did not know where it was.

On Monday I went back to the College Dr. Wal-Mart and the clerk once again had the key. So I figured I'd try the Siegen Ln. Wal-Mart but there is still a note saying the key is ordered.

This leads me to think of one thing. Why would a store this big have only one key to a locked section of merchandise?

Even after all this trouble I will continue to buy ammo at Wal-Mart because their prices have been too darn good. Below are some of the recent prices I've paid when things are in stock.

$15 for FMJ for 50 rnds Remmington 38SPL
    $16.97 for 50 rnds FMJ Remmington 380
    $44.97 for 100 rnds semi-jacketed hollowpoint .357mag
    $15.97 for 550 federal 22LR
    $6.97 for winchester 22Mag
    $9.97 for CCI 22Mag

ETC.

preachandshoot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Slidell, La
    happened to me here in Slidell too. But the knives are basically in the same cabinet so I asked if they would open the knife side and stretch to reach what I needed, and they did. They probably don't like me, but the .45 and 9mm seems hard to come by around here.

Top Bottom