Wal-Mart - StackOn safes 80% off - PowerWheels $30

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Got my confirmation email while I was at lunch. We'll see how it goes.

I hope they go ahead with the sale of this $440 gun cabinet for the $104 I gave them, after tax.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    At least when we all inquired/purchased these safes, we originally thought this was a legit clear-out sale....same can't be said for EBT Crowd.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    lol now its $19.99

I'm sad I missed out on the safe deals but that's ok, I have been eying a Cannon at TSC.
    Yea, I didn't want to say anything when he posted about that, but when I was at Target with my boy, we were checking those out and I was pretty sure it was under $20.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    At least when we all inquired/purchased these safes, we originally thought this was a legit clear-out sale....same can't be said for EBT Crowd.

Yea, I did. I had more than one person tell me it's likely that's what it was, and one claiming they did something like this last year. I had no idea. But if it was legit, I wasn't going to pass it up. I need more lockable storage space and that's a fantastic price.

Now, that said, knowing that it is a glitch that caused it, I'm still gonna accept it if they don't refund the money and cancel the order. Ball's in their court now. If they decide the orders are invalid I know I have no standing to challenge it.

Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    Well, my order just got cancelled. Got a 10 dollar gift card on the way as a consolation prize. Good luck to anyone who caught the sale before me, I'm rooting for you!

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Dear Customer,

Last night and this morning we experienced a technical error that caused many items to show incorrect pricing. We are working to quickly resolve the issue. Unfortunately, given the wide discrepancy in pricing, we have canceled your order.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be sending you an email with a $10 e-gift card (one per customer) within the next 5 days. We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting walmart.com again soon.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

damn. I wanted that thing too. I just don't $400 want it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom