Wally World Nonsense

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Saw what I guess was a manager at Wallyworld today chewing on another employee.

I don't talk to dogs like this skanky assed broad was talking to another person!

I now see why Walmart only has morons working for them.

wfarrell1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yep seen that type of thing happen many of times when I worked at the local wally hole a while back.... Very glad I left there a while back. Best part was a month after I put my 2 week notice and quit, I got a letter in the mail saying I had been fired for not showing up.:doh:.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    What store was it? I work at the Covington store, and freaking hate the management high-strung, lazzy assholes that don't know anything, yet think they are the best simply because they have "manager" on their tag...

acman1997

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Worked there for two years as district manager over hvac/r in stores. Basically air conditioners and refrigeration. And im here to say that no one cares less about their people and treats them worse than walmart. I think they would sell thier souls for a dollar. That place sucks! Never would i work there again. But i'm a hypocrite because i will buy my ammo there beacuse it's the best price. :)

wfarrell1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What store was it? I work at the Covington store, and freaking hate the management high-strung, lazzy assholes that don't know anything, yet think they are the best simply because they have "manager" on their tag...

Bingo.... When I first started there the management was decent... But after they did a management switch about a year or so ago it really went down hill....

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Say it aint so......LOL

DAMN......You folks are making my day:}

Thank each and everyone of you.

I like hearing of true experiences..

qk8tkblk3w82pe9ho906.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]