Walmart/Black Friday!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    1290218628888_916537.png

^This

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Ah no way in hell am I going fight it at best buy, it says people usually go aroud 5 or 6 pm. sh*t on that they can have the TV. I may go to wal mart, or see what I can find online.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    I'm going to watch the Tigers roast the hawgs! If I'm going to deal with crowds, I'd rather be ina fun atmosphere. Geaux!!!

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I worked at Walmart and experienced Black Friday first hand. It really brings out the worst in people. Some lady actually called her husband on the phone because I would not move out of her way and let her walk down the aisle.

The fact that you are posting here is proof that you are still alive. Consider yourself LUCKY that her husband did not come and beat your ass till you apoligized to her for your ungentlemanly and disrespectful behavior. :crazy:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Not no, but OH HELL NO!!!!

I did my last little bit of shopping this morning with every intention of not going beyond my door until Monday morning. Maybe, MAYBE(!!!) we'll go see the Muppets later this weekend but that's entirely dependable on how lazy I feel. If I cross the threshold of my home before Saturday morning, I'll consider my Thanksgiving holiday an utter failure.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    The fact that you are posting here is proof that you are still alive. Consider yourself LUCKY that her husband did not come and beat your ass till you apoligized to her for your ungentlemanly and disrespectful behavior. :crazy:

With all due respect sir I would have steam rolled her and her husband. So before you jump to conclusions about my actions that day you should ask me the details. No I was not going to let her go down the aisle. If an employee tells you you can't touch the merchandise until 5 am and you respond by calling your husband to tell on me like I'm a bitch or something, then **** the both of you and I will be happy to put my foot in your husbands ass if he is so inclined to get in my face because his wife is to ****ing ignorant to follow instructions. I don't care if she would have called the ****ing president. When you come to our store follow our rules or GTFO.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    With all due respect sir I would have steam rolled her and her husband. So before you jump to conclusions about my actions that day you should ask me the details. No I was not going to let her go down the aisle. If an employee tells you you can't touch the merchandise until 5 am and you respond by calling your husband to tell on me like I'm a bitch or something, then **** the both of you and I will be happy to put my foot in your husbands ass if he is so inclined to get in my face because his wife is to ****ing ignorant to follow instructions. I don't care if she would have called the ****ing president. When you come to our store follow our rules or GTFO.

I think he was just implying that a lot of people get killed on black friday, so be lucky he didn't come kill you over his wife wanting a TV or whatever!!

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    And I like to go at like 9AM, and buy something stupid that's still in stock, like 8GB jump drives for 5 bucks or something of the sorts! Can't do the waiting over night stuff!

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I think he was just implying that a lot of people get killed on black friday, so be lucky he didn't come kill you over his wife wanting a TV or whatever!!
    He called my behavior ungentlemanly and disrespectful. I was neither. I was just trying to do my job.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA

daaaaaamn!!!

I like this guy :bigok:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    NO,NO,NO,NO, and Hell NO......I wouldnt want to go put up with the greedy animals just to save a few dollars.....and wouldnt want to put up with the sales associates that dont wanna put up with people........Good luck to whoever goes and be safe !!!

Top Bottom