Warning- careful using Tactical Advantage in Pineville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunk39

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    Bunkie, LA
    I won't be bringing anymore firearms there. Brought a .22 there to have some of the threaded muzzle removed and re crowned to better fit a suppressor. Waited twice as long as was told- no biggie. Then the guy disappeared for a couple weeks. Wouldn't answer the phone. At this point I decided that whatever condition the barrel was in, I would pay what I owed and get my barrel back. Finally got in touch. Tried to meet to get the barrel- no show. Finally got it back today and the 0.4" oal of threaded portion is 0.5" and no re crown. Crazy.

Now I see a yelp review online with some accounts of recent felony arrest for this and that.

If you've got something there, I'd go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    I won't be bringing anymore firearms there. Brought a .22 there to have some of the threaded muzzle removed and re crowned to better fit a suppressor. Waited twice as long as was told- no biggie. Then the guy disappeared for a couple weeks. Wouldn't answer the phone. At this point I decided that whatever condition the barrel was in, I would pay what I owed and get my barrel back. Finally got in touch. Tried to meet to get the barrel- no show. Finally got it back today and the 0.4" oal of threaded portion is 0.5" and no re crown. Crazy.

Now I see a yelp review online with some accounts of recent felony arrest for this and that.

If you've got something there, I'd go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want it fixed just bring it to me, I will do it no charge.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom